Wish me luck!!!!!

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I'm really pumped for this weekend!! I'm going to set up camp @ the Cimmaron River, & not going to leave empty handed! Any advice is needed & most certainly welcomed! This will be my first dedicated hunt, & I can't wait! I am going by myself, & just a little nervous about that. What does one take for protection in case they run into something unexpected? There's always a chance of weirdo's & wild animals in this kind of area. But, that's the chance I'll take! So far, the only thing I've found has been a British half penny....but hoping to top that this weekend!! Can't wait!!!

Upvote 0

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
why would you be concerned about freaks when you've told the world where you are camping?
I've ridden my luck many times but never advertised I was going to do it.... if you are legit icandy - be careful.

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@snake eyes.....thank you! & likewise!

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will! I'll let you know this evening how I did.....I'm hoping there was a big drunk fest there last night!!!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
iCandy said:
@ gleaner.....I dont understand why you have to reply in such a hateful, smart ass way. I thought this site was a little friendlier. I hope you feel better about yourselve & it's ashame that jerks like you can't be man enough to keep your piss poor attitude too yourself, & rather get on here, & demean me like you have. Sounds like you're a very miserable person, & perhaps bully people to feel better about yourself. Very sad.......pat yourself on the back buddy!! Grow up....& when you hit puberty, I'll consider what you say.....until then, piss off
Well i am with gleaner........... If you don't like what he said ..... Well I do.....

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
gleaner1 said:
EyeCandy, are you trying to find stuff metal detecting? If so, why is it a dedicated hunt? And why do you have to set up camp to do it, in a place that sounds like it's in the wilderness somewhere, which should offer poor prospects for finds? You have expressed concern that you might need to protect yourself from weirdos and wild animals and such, maybe serial killers perhaps, or maybe dysentery or lightning or sasquatch. I wish you so much luck!!!! ¡Candy, I love you.

Still trying to find the hateful, demeaning part of this post myself.

Hey Gleaner, someone once asked me why I was a smart-a$$. I simply responded that it was all that was left. Dumb, Half and Jack were obviously already taken.

Theakiki

Dec 28, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck to you!

I wish my wife liked to MD. I finally got her to go with me. We hit a beach, but really didn't have too much time. We were skunked, and she wasn't really impressed! She was suprised at all of the sharp dangerous objects though! :o

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to you icandy wished my wife was into MDing like you are. I wish you the best of luck on your outing. It sure sounds like you can take care of yourselve. Maker sure your post your finds for us to see. If you get to Ohio look me up and we can do some hunts together. Take care and good luck happy hunting.....Matt

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny, that's the user name I was originally going to use!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions