DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So it has been quite some time since i've been on this site. I've missed it quite a bit. Its mostly for the people who have helped me out so much when I was into the hobby and on this site all the time. The effort they put into giving me tips and deals on stuff, it was awesome. A while back I ended up selling all my stuff. I had it good to. A minelab explorer two with all the good stuff with it. I needed the money and the hobby was becoming distant to me so I had to sell the stuff. Recently I have come to miss metal detecting and want to get back into it. I definitely do not want to spend as much anymore due to the time I would have, but I would like something. Since coming back I see you cant post onto the classifieds unless your a charter member. I want to get a cheaper machine, like a tesoro or something. If anyone that has known me on here or is willing to lead me to a good deal, please do. I would greatly appreciate it

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bobby, I remember you and will send you a PM about any deals I uncover.

Good Luck and welcome back.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check the used sections daily. You can always PM the seller. Little compadre or fisher F2 usually go cheap.

OP
OP
DigDugNY

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks...im hoping for a tesoro . Im thinkin like a vaquero or something along those lines. I just want something thats good at finding coins and can detect silver and gold pretty well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread