AWESOME DAY!!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Adrian, Looks like you had a fantastic time. That Mexican coin looks like a Euro I found but the gold and silver areas are reversed. That Pond Creek stage station looks like a good site. I just posted it on the OK post and Jason gave directions. I have had good luck at stage stations. Looks like your finds perked you up. Frank

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Candi! If you could post a better pic of the Mexican coin, or type in what it says, I can tell you what it is.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good work! You're learning. Nice finds. Let's see more.... coins! TTC

Elbandido

Dec 14, 2008
Vancouver washington
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola/BandidoII u max/Quick draw II/Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice Hunt.
The Mexican coin looks like a 5 peso to me.
The watch is really cool.
Keep up the good work and happy hunting.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG iCandy you are getting the hang on your detector. Is is just going to get better as time goes on. Just wish I could get out for some hunting. I have been with u sick from over a week now May be off work for another week find out tomorrow. Good job and looking to see some more of your finds soon. Good luck and may the gold and silver gods be with you......Matt

digsomemore

Oct 12, 2011
south carolina
Detector(s) used
White's classic SL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's what it all about finding cool stuff and have a good time do look like :hello2: :dontknow: hard work pay$$$$$$ off HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread