New field test on the AT PRO in Western & Eastern Treasure magazine.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New field test on the AT PRO in Western & Eastern Treasure magazine.

Ben Myers did an excellence field test on the AT PRO in the latest issue of Western & Eastern Treasures magazine. He covered all the bases and even his and a partner's complaints which are also mine. The article is a full eight pages long and a must read for anyone using an AT PRO or wanting to get a new detector. :read2:

For those of you that think field tests are full of hype and fake, let me tell you nothing could be further from the truth. It was easy to tell stories in these "tests" before the Internet when we were all on our own and wanted to believe finding the coin at 3 foot.

Upvote 0

spudnutt

Oct 22, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: New field test on the AT PRO in Western & Eastern Treasure magazine.

How can I get a copy of the article? I'm looking to buy an AT pro and would definitely love to read a well done field test before committing to $600....

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spudnutt said:
How can I get a copy of the article? I'm looking to buy an AT pro and would definitely love to read a well done field test before committing to $600....

check your stores or subscribe here. http://www.treasurenet.com/westeast/

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Sandman said:
spudnutt said:

check your stores or subscribe here. http://www.treasurenet.com/westeast/

Or... Thanks to John-Edmonton, you can read it here...
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,430981.0.html
(On the Garrett sub-forum)

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I read my copy and learned things about our new machine I didn't yet know. Great article.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions