Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Unfortunately I was called in to work last night during the chat session. I was really looking forward to the time to meet some of the other T/H'ers.
I often glance into the chat rooms to see if anyone is on, but have only found someone a couple times. I would love to see a day of the week, say Sunday, where it's common knowledge that everyone is on chat. That would be a great way to keep up with everyone and give a chance to talk about the weeks finds.
Just a thought.
X

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANK YOU FRANK, and as I promised, I contacted my Local UPN & FOX stations. and included a link to yoiur site.? Hopefully, I get some word from them this week, as to their thoughts. I also signed up to your site, to receive E-mails,? in case I need to buy the CD's to see the shows. GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HUNTING. JEFF

OP
OP
detector99

detector99

Nov 1, 2004
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To Jeff Of PA - Re: Thanks Marc for The Opportunity.

Jeff, thanks again - please keep me posted in PA about what your doing and finding. We may wanna come tp PA and film some Ghost Towns if we can get a PA station excited, or if we can get some sponsors. Pass the word. I appreciate your help! If I can help you with anything please let me know at my personal email address.
Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions