WHO IS FROM ARKANSAS

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not from Arkansas, but you're neighbor here in OK....GLH!!

bigrush828

Aug 7, 2010
Northwest Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Other
mattpenny said:
who is around arkansas and what cities are you from plz post ur citys

I live in, and have lived in, Springdale, AR for 8 years. I am originally from Central Louisiana.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My x is an Arkie. who wanted to be single after 2 kids, she wanted to hit the beer bars for cryin in her beer to Country Music. After I am a child development major and had full custody 6 years until she kidnapped the kids from California & hid out for welfare $$$ I am billed for.
She got the son on drugs and sent him to a mental hospital for his SDI checks. That is one who is from Arkansas.
Metal detecting and cache hunting has brought me a lot of cool people and gets my mind off stuff as well as good excercise. Have a Happy Christmas & Enjoy with the people you care about who care about you.

GlennAZ

Tenderfoot
Apr 16, 2010
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm originally from SW Little Rock, but now live in Mesa, Arizona.

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
goldentruth said:
My x is an Arkie. who wanted to be single after 2 kids, she wanted to hit the beer bars for cryin in her beer to Country Music. After I am a child development major and had full custody 6 years until she kidnapped the kids from California & hid out for welfare $$$ I am billed for.
She got the son on drugs and sent him to a mental hospital for his SDI checks. That is one who is from Arkansas.
Metal detecting and cache hunting has brought me a lot of cool people and gets my mind off stuff as well as good excercise. Have a Happy Christmas & Enjoy with the people you care about who care about you.

Dang, Don......you make Arkansas sound like a good place to be from.........FAR away from! BTW, the Clintons are from Arkansas, ;D

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was working Const. many good finds when the ground is sturred up but a worker from Arkansas asked me: If I divorce my wife will shestill be my sister?... (I almost busted a gut!) lol

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
I think I may be moving to the Bentonville area around the March time frame.

DetectorRay

Greenie
Apr 15, 2012
Jonesboro, Ar
Detector(s) used
Radio Shacks finest coin beepin box, a Discovery 1000, recently bought a Cen-Tech pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm about 3 hours from ya in Craighead County.

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I lived in Bonnerdale as a kid....was where I learned to detect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread