mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a trip to Nashville, TN over Thanksgiving the weather was nice. I didn't get to do what I really wanted to do while I as there but did manage to get out and detect a couple of play grounds. I find 10 quarters, 20 dimes, 6 nickels and 38 pennies. So not to bad for a couple of hours of hunting and I only drove about 4 miles total to detect. But i drove over 400 miles to get there.

I hope to get back over Easter and this time I hope to get out and hunt a Civil Was site. This is on my list of places to hunt and I have found someone to let me on their property to hunt. Now I can not wait for the new year. Happy hunting to all of you....Matt

Upvote 0

okdiggermark

Nov 7, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Lesche...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a very good day (especially for only a couple of hours)! Don't ya just love it when it's a hot spot like that? Our local park was like that to me in the sand around the kids slides and playground equipment. GL&HH 

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a blast. Have family there?

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes so don't have to worry about a place to stay.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There are great opportunities finding CW relics in that area Matt. Gaining permission is the hardest part. Sounds like you got a spot now. I can't wait to see what you find. Good luck buddy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread