I dont know who WOULDNT want one of theses!

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: I don't know who WOULDN'T want one of theses!

Jason in Enid said:
I think it's a great idea, and I have one of these mounts on my Christmas wish list. I certainly would use it for all of the filming, but it gives a good perspective for some of the shots. It would also turn your detector into a camera mount for filming the dig. It's not like it can ONLY face the coil, just set the detector down next to the target, turn towards the spot and film your dig! Much easier than carrying around a tripod, even a small tripod is a pain to carry during a hunt.

Exactly right. It doubles as a tripod. All you need to do if turn the camera to see the dig. (It is in the video).

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Excuse you Neil, I did watch the video that Chuck posted of detectinggirl22....& my opinion remains the same....NOT IMPRESSED! What works for some may not work for others....& it wouldn't work for me. If I want to get dizzy....I'll guzzle down a 6-pack real fast & get the spins

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

iCandy said:
Excuse you Neil, I did watch the video that Chuck posted of detectinggirl22....& my opinion remains the same....NOT IMPRESSED! What works for some may not work for others....& it wouldn't work for me. If I want to get dizzy....I'll guzzle down a 6-pack real fast & get the spins

Too each is or her own! Enjoy your Duff!

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Too each is or her own! Enjoy your Duff!
[/quote]

Not necessary to get all mad & use childish slang just because I disagree & think the things a piece of JUNK!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Pot, meet kettle. ::)

I fail to see how you were insulted by his post, but now that you don't think an item is useful to you it's automatically junk even though you have never touched or used one.

Grow up girl.

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jason..quite frankly, I could care less about what you "see". And has it ever occurred to you that you don't know everything? Let me teach you something here......in slang..."duff"="a$$"....& that was very insulting. So, tell you're buddy to grow up....his comment was unnecessary!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL, Duff is a generic term for BEER! Congratulations, here's your sign... :evil5:

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Jason in Enid said:
LOL, Duff is a generic term for BEER! Congratulations, here's your sign... :evil5:

Thanks Jason!

Sorry if you misunderstood the insult, IC, but I never heard it used in that way! I do know the acronym D.U.F.F. Which is Designated Ugly Fat Friend, but I was not making any reference to your friends.

duff-beer-736119.jpg

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Neil in West Jersey said:
Jason in Enid said:

Thanks Jason!

Sorry if you misunderstood the insult, IC, but I never heard it used in that way! I do know the acronym D.U.F.F. Which is Designated Ugly Fat Friend, but I was not making any reference to your friends.

duff-beer-736119.jpg

As I said Jason.....it was intended to be an insult. Neil....look up the slang for duff. Jason.....you're about 7 miles from me....& it's very apparent to me that you "know it all"....right Jason??? Well, I think it's time you put your $$ where your mouth is & & challenge me to a weekend of detecting!!!!! Then afterwards after I put you to shame....I'll consider teaching you the tricks of the trade. Pick a date & let me know

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

I wouldn't want one for when i hunt i don't feel i have time to take a video ....... When i hunt i just hunt...... If you are a video buff it would be great........... but you said who WOULDN'T so i am one that wouldn't........... But when i hunt i don't even want to grab the pinpointer some times ..... If i get a good find i take a picture at home.... Then sell the find............ So it is good for you and the one's that like it but for me it just cut's into my hunting time to take a video...................

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Duff...is slang for thieves means to fake......also means slow witted or dawdling...... also means unskilled person or golfer....And duff also has some down right filthy meaning's also ... not good.....

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Keppy said:
Duff...is slang for thieves means to fake......also means slow witted or dawdling...... also means unskilled person or golfer....And duff also has some down right filthy meaning's also ... not good.....

Keppy has a few other meanings too :). Anyway, I was just having a little fun, so I appologize if anything was taken to heart.

As far as a challenge? Mark your calendars for the weekend of May 19th 2012 for the first REAL challange Sponsored by Minelab. To be held in Atlantic City, NJ this is NOT a seeded hunt, to the cream will rise to the top! We have 2 full days of detecting and events lined up with some of the proceeds going to charity. Prized include ML E-Tracs Sovereigns and Excaliburs! Details will be coming soon, so keep your eyes open. Lets see a team from your area!

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank you Neil, that was very man of you. Jason could probably learn a few things from you!
I love competition!! After I get done with Jason....teach him the real techniques of a talented detectorist like myself.....I might even let him team up with me. He's gonna have to prove himself to me though.....we'll see. Thanks again bud!!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Neil in West Jersey said:
Keppy said:

Keppy has a few other meanings too :). Anyway, I was just having a little fun, so I appologize if anything was taken to heart.

As far as a challenge? Mark your calendars for the weekend of May 19th 2012 for the first REAL challange Sponsored by Minelab. To be held in Atlantic City, NJ this is NOT a seeded hunt, to the cream will rise to the top! We have 2 full days of detecting and events lined up with some of the proceeds going to charity. Prized include ML E-Tracs Sovereigns and Excaliburs! Details will be coming soon, so keep your eyes open. Lets see a team from your area!
`I really did not know what it ment... So i looked it up and it sure was not what i was expecting..............I know you did not mean that ... And it also ment the beer you put up.....I don't know why i get into these things i should just keep out of them................It seems like i never learn.....

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Keppy.....lol....if it's worth anything....I always enjoy seeing what you have to say!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

iCandy said:
Thank you Neil, that was very man of you. Jason could probably learn a few things from you!
I love competition!! After I get done with Jason....teach him the real techniques of a talented detectorist like myself.....I might even let him team up with me. He's gonna have to prove himself to me though.....we'll see. Thanks again bud!!

You seem to have a lot of emotional and maturity problems. I have no desire to hunt with you or against you. I have a box of gold and silver that I add to almost every hunt. I have no need to prove anything to anyone.

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh Jason....knock the Dr. Phil stuff off! And you made a comment about Frank...& him not showing any of the items he's found....then contradict yourself by saying "I have no need to prove anything to anyone". Very hypocritical statement & you owe Frank an apology. And you know nothing about me, so keep you're ridiculous thoughts to yourself. In the mean time, eat some humble pie....know it all!!

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

iCandy said:
Oh Jason....knock the Dr. Phil stuff off! And you made a comment about Frank...& him not showing any of the items he's found....then contradict yourself by saying "I have no need to prove anything to anyone". Very hypocritical statement & you owe Frank an apology. And you know nothing about me, so keep you're ridiculous thoughts to yourself. In the mean time, eat some humble pie....know it all!!

remind me not to get on your bad side :tongue3:

Chukers

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lol....Chuck...you're a good man

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

iCandy said:
Lol....Chuck...you're a good man

LOL only if you knew... :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread