I dont know who WOULDNT want one of theses!

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: I don't know who WOULDN'T want one of theses!

If it helps finding old coins, I wouldn't not want it. But it looks like it could add significant weight to the business end of the tector, so I am a bit skittish on it. It looks like it might be detrimental to swinging in the bush.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well excuse my bad manners . Reliance on fancy gadgets is just narrow -minded. Are not sensitive electricial devices prone to enviromential damage. We do play in the dirt. battery bum wash :tard: :tard:

tinpan

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tinpan said:
Well excuse my bad manners . Reliance on fancy gadgets is just narrow -minded. Are not sensitive electricial devices prone to enviromential damage. We do play in the dirt. battery bum wash :tard: :tard:

tinpan

why do post like this bring the worst out of people?

"Reliance on fancy gadgets is just narrow -minded." whats that mean? I hear all this time "I am too old to be learning how to use a computer" Umm ok well then your loss... are you one of those kinds? NO ONE is too old or too young to learn to use technology... they just don't want to.

We live in a gadget oriented world and yes they are subject to "environmental" damage we use them everywhere we go and its just going to get worse... you either shouldn't worry about damaging it then go buy another or just be more careful with it.

Chukers

This thread is bouncing all over the place I don't get it.

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lmao......I think were all taking our anger out on here because we can't go detecting from the cold weather....so were all built up & grouchy....!!!

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

iCandy said:
Lmao......I think were all taking our anger out on here because we can't go detecting from the cold weather....so were all built up & grouchy....!!!

Cold weather? It's sunny with blue skies here in northern California! It's about 65 degrees! T-shirt weather!

....Couldn't help rubbing it in! ;D :sunny: :sunny:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other

TP
Reliance on fancy gadgets is just narrow -minded. Are not sensitive electricial devices prone to enviromential damage.
Actually you can learn alot from your own video's and these are 100% water proof, shock proof.....just turn it on, it records for 4 to 8 hours depending on the memory card. One of My video cams is like IC suggested, mounted on the brim of my hat, both you turn them on and forget them..I have learned alot about my detectors, my short comings and how I can improve my style, along with helping others.

Chukers

anyone have any other ideas?
If you want to capture the audio of the detector, you can mount on the side of the headphones. The cap mount, the video and audio of your surroundings like Neils.

Been shooting detecting video's for almost 4 years now, (Video's, something I did years ago with the kids and these are some of my most treasured possession now) These are tachyon Helmet cams, the smaller is 80 dollars, the Xc is 140.....How many hunters can remember the sounds of the last 10 gold rings they dug with there Excalibur.

Attachments

• SNAG-0008.jpg
    SNAG-0008.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 868

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other

Good ideas all. I was just suggesting a cheap way to mount a camera and shoot nice videos with existing equipment for under $10. A "Go Pro" setup is nice for $250.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

Neil in West Jersey said:
Good ideas all. I was just suggesting a cheap way to mount a camera and shoot nice videos with existing equipment for under $10. A "Go Pro" setup is nice for $250.
If you like to video your hunts.......... A lot here could not afford a "Go Pro" and myself if i was a video person i would go for the under $10.00 one........... I got my own camera all i would have to do is hook it up to my detector and put my camera on it ......................And WA La.....Under $10.00 bucks and there you go.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread