Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

willie3960

May 29, 2006
Long Isliand N.Y.
Detector(s) used
DFX .MXT.
I like the sunray inline probe it works great you flip a switch an hear in your headphones an you can use pinpoint gets 3 to 4 inches.used it on my dfx for years now its on my v3i love it plus you cant lose it.

Razr

Oct 4, 2008
Oregon Dunes
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark, Whites TDI,T2 SE, Tesoro Cortez.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used the Detector Pro for the first time today and it made pinpointing some what easier. Con is its awkward cumbersome but it is an improvement and makes it a little easier. Happy pinpointing.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is why I,m getting a SunRay Probe for Christmas,The Wife is getting it for me,might as well go TOP SHELF!!!!!!! God Bless HH Chris

Attachments

• K640_004.JPG
    K640_004.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 667
  • K640_004.JPG
    K640_004.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 664

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love my Garrett Pro Pointer. Will take a lot of rough work, just don't submerge it in water. The button and speaker will let water in and ruin it. I speak from stupid experience! When I got my new one, I covered them with layers of silicone and so far it is waterproof. HH

OP
OP
The Silver Pirate

The Silver Pirate

Nov 27, 2011
Ridgeland, MS
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Other
That would suck to scratch a coin like that! Which brings me to another question (hi-jack my own thread)... 2 separate references say that the "W", Weinmann's initial, is at 8 or 7 o'clock. Can they not tell time? It's clearly at 5. They must be in a different time zone - haha. What gives?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The Silver Pirate said:
That would suck to scratch a coin like that! Which brings me to another question (hi-jack my own thread)... 2 separate references say that the "W", Weinmann's initial, is at 8 or 7 o'clock. Can they not tell time? It's clearly at 5. They must be in a different time zone - haha. What gives?
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread