Merry Christmas

wallycoz

Oct 3, 2004
Biloxi, Mississippi
I would like to take this opportunity to wish ALL of my Treasure Hunting and Metal Detecting brethren a very Safe and Happy Holiday Season. I want to be reading all of the GREAT treasure posts starting Jan. 1 - from ALL of you. Let's be safe out there and may Gold and Silver fill your scoops and shovels!!!

No hill too steep - No hill too deep! HH

Wallycoz

Upvote 0
M

mrmark55

You guys don't forget the real meaning of CHRISTmas this year and I hope it is the best one each of you have ever had. Hope you all find the real treasure of this season.
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you all!
Mr Mark :)

Bob B.

Oct 27, 2004
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, finally got our heat back on yesterday been off for over two days and we still can't get out of the driveway, (driveway to long with to much ice) but Me and my wife are luckier then some. Even though we missed seening our kids this year, we know everyone is healthy and safe and we have each other. That in itself is a blessing. HH Bob.B

C

Connor

It has been a great Christmas so far...my son and I found 2 White Prizm IV's under our tree from my Dad!! My son has torn up my front lawn for an old sprinkler head, 3 nails, a penny and some old metal brush. My lawn looks like I have a Mole living there now!! The joy of Christmas!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions