personal metal detecting blogs/pages Whats best?

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love the "youtube" pages when you google: "Gold", "Metal detecting for gold", Gold found in California in 2011, "Minelab finds gold" ( as well as" Garrett,Tesoro,Whites field tests.) Also: On "Google", Gold Rush & Lost Gold & Lost treasures, map's of mines and the amount in dollar value of what was found and how many years of mine production. Over 3 years I think I have spent many hours being entertained & learning when it rains or when the ground its too cold by doing research and getting tips of areas of cache hunting history in my areas. I have a feeling you have already have a lot of experience & knowledge... I hope I offered you something new to you to check out, if not... possibly a "newbie" could get something from this info. I listed above.
Good luck and the best in 2012 friend-Chukers

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldentruth said:
I love the "youtube" pages when you google: "Gold", "Metal detecting for gold", Gold found in California in 2011, "Minelab finds gold" ( as well as" Garrett,Tesoro,Whites field tests.) Also: On "Google", Gold Rush & Lost Gold & Lost treasures, map's of mines and the amount in dollar value of what was found and how many years of mine production. Over 3 years I think I have spent many hours being entertained & learning when it rains or when the ground its too cold by doing research and getting tips of areas of cache hunting history in my areas. I have a feeling you have already have a lot of experience & knowledge... I hope I offered you something new to you to check out, if not... possibly a "newbie" could get something from this info. I listed above.
Good luck and the best in 2012 friend-Chukers

never though about using you tube for research... I do post videos there... I'll have to look further into that... thanks!

good luck in 2012 to you too!

Chukers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread