Minelab Excalibur II 1000 for sale or trade...

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
***Sold***
Hi folks,

I have a Minelab Excalibur II 1000 that I bought new in September. It is in perfect working condition and has never had any problems. I do some water hunting but mostly land hunting, so the Excal wasn't the best choice for me. It does work great on land, but it just is too heavy and I would like something with a meter. I would be willing to sell it for $1100 shipped or trade it for a gently used Garrett AT-Pro and $550. I will post pics of the Excal tonight. PM me if you are interested. I'll post this in the classified section as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lookin4gold

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Do you still have your excaliber and if so would you be interested in trading for minelab soveriegn with extras? used maybe 10 times. I have pics

BeachBound

Apr 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oxbowbarefoot,
I'd pay $1000.00 since that's all I have if you can't find a buyer. I'm in California and not sure if your interested in letting it go for that. Let me know, looking everydy for a great deal.
BeachBound.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll trade the T-Shirt worn by Anthony Quinn in Zorba the Greek. I also have the animal-skin bikini worn by Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC.

doubloon hunter

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have a sov gt like new w/ 10" and 15" coils I would trade for the excal.....

Ringdigger

Nov 27, 2012
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
excal ll, white's surf PI, Tesoro sand shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
would you take $1000.00 shipped to hawaii?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I really don' think he has the detector any more.... His post is about a year old...........And he never did reply to any one......

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don' think he has the detector any more.... His post is about a year old...........And he never did reply to any one......

He went for my T-Shirt worn by Anthony Quinn in Zorba the Greek, and the animal-skin bikini worn by Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC. :icon_thumright:

By the way, the detector sucks, I should have kept my stuff :laughing7:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
He went for my T-Shirt worn by Anthony Quinn in Zorba the Greek, and the animal-skin bikini worn by Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC. :icon_thumright:

...... You really should have kept the bikini....:thumbsup:

TheOldMan

Nov 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll trade the T-Shirt worn by Anthony Quinn in Zorba the Greek. I also have the animal-skin bikini worn by Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC.
Well ...I have the underwear worn by Lola....remember when Zorba spent the boss'es money on drink and flowers?

OP
OP
oxbowbarefoot

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other

Thank you for the bikini. It fits PERFECT!!!:laughing7:

But yeah, I traded the Excal almost as soon as I posted this 11 months ago for an AT-Pro and cash... Never checked it again, sorry I forgot to delete it. Anyway, since then, sold the AT-Pro and bought a XP Deus:hello2:

Its funny, I clicked this thread not seeing I was the one who started it, because, of course I am now looking into getting another water machine. lol

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am interested in the soveriegn. I have a e-trac i will trade. Hit me at [email protected] with pics

Maybe you want to send the member a private message the post is 5 years old.

Cheers and Welcome to our forum

FE69CAFF-8F4E-44CD-AAA8-F2AC7B4157EF.jpeg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thread is 5 years old, and one of the traders has to be a charter member.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread