Sharing positive feedback about great MD Info.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today I went on ebay and got a call back by Gerry of "Gerry's metal detectors" whom I had a chat with.
He pointed me out with his oppinion toward the right direction about the subject of NOT all detectors "do it all".
A Pulse Induction will pass up what a VLF MD will find but if Quarts is infused with Gold, A pulse Id Will find a specimen in about 6 inches where a VLF can get a signal a foot down. Sure the Pulse can go deeper on other targets of full metalic nature, Gold is different than silver & Iorn. If you go on to the Minelab site you will see that Gerry has won more awards than anyone for Best Gold found by customers, web Design, Customer Service, instruction classes etc. Gerry's metal detectors company won the Minelab "Eagle Award" in 2011. Out selling more Dealers on Minelab in the US (Except for Kellyco who has many outlet advertising sites). Gerry does not say the most expensive MD are the best, it depends on what you are looking for. With the right detector he has beat out finds 4 to 1 than someones more expensive models. Depending for Coin& Rellics, Placer Nuggets, Fine gold, coarse gold, or luvial gold on stream benches... there is a machine for what you mainly detect. Now what I learned: The Whites GMT (50Kz) is the 3rd highest Kz,of any machine out there. The Whites "Gold Bug II"(19.2Kz) Is better for Quartz/Gold infused pcs.small nuggets. The Gold Bug Pro is one of the best "Multi purpose" metal Detectors to find some gold & Coin Rellics. Lobo super traq (18Kz) will find small gold but fair on depth.
Bottom line any MD with above 10Kz will pick up gold. Some have more depth the higher the Kz. A moderate priced MD for gold is the Garrett AT, for about $680.00 A 19 Min Video is on his website! (You may be able to click on the sublect line on his ebay ad.) Everybody has an oppinion and people can make their own likes or dislikes or go with what works for them but what I like is the caring and straight talk which shows production with success his customers have. Like he said: Sure he could sell me a top of the line Minelab GPX 5000 but it won't do everything and may not be the best for my particular target. Gerry sells many types of Mds and the best one tailored for your type of MD hunting. As a friend who cares about the members here on T.net, I only wish to help others as many have helped me learn, Thanks for reading.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread