Wanted Mine Lab GPX 5000 for rent preferably

Tuscoro

Sep 2, 2010
West
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here goes.

I am looking for someone in the Western States with a Mine Lab GPX 5000 for rent preferably,
I am willing to rent the person who owns it as well depending who you are and or your history...

Due to a discrepancy in triangulation we cannot identify the exact spot however we have a direct line but cannot identify how far out on the line,
According to Min Lab Techs considering certain geological hindrances, It would seem the Mine Lab is the only verifiable and reliable solution.

They are not cheep, the best price I could find is just under $5000 to buy.

You may contact me at [email protected]

Upvote 0

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow $5,000.00 is a good buy considering they run 6,000.00 new. Just be very careful to only buy from an Authorized dealer ok? The Chinese have been building knock offs of these units, and you will be very unhappy if those lower end cost units turn out to be one. I do know there are a few places out west ( for a fee) they will take you out nugget shooting with their GPX units. As far as renting one, and going on your own may be null. Have you considered buying a 4800? These machines are fantastic like the 5000. The only considerable difference in the units are 2 soil timings. I have run the 5000 and the 4800 in Northern Va.where the soil is mineralised, and I find the depth of the machines equal. I personally use the 4800 with the 15x12 Commander coil, and I am amazed by what it can do in the mineralised soil locating even percussion caps over 12 inches deep. If you are looking for a good price, maybe consider a GPX 4500. I have also used this machine with great success to achieve what you are inquiring about. You can pick one up used reasonable, and find gold just fine. Again, be very careful purchasing one used. Make sure it's an authentic gpx unit.
If I can help you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Take care

OP
OP
T

Tuscoro

Sep 2, 2010
West
Hey thank you for the quick reply!

Yes it was an Authorized Dealer.
Talking with the Mine Lab Techs, they suggested the 5000 and at minimum the 4800.
I gave the details of the suspect target as being in a heavily minerlized area, it is on a lava flow, so much mineralization that there are places a compass will can be as much as 30 plus degrees off.
Also the suspect target is estimated at about 3 feet but is no small target.

I am having a tuff time concidering a perfect stranger coming along but may have to go that route.
After all, if they behave themselves, there are many other sites just like this one. :wink:

OP
OP
T

Tuscoro

Sep 2, 2010
West
We have used the two box, Whites, There is so much iron in the area we can't ground balance....

But thanks...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread