Thanks to all that contacted me about my Hospital stay

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Aw shucks, no new Ta-ta's to show off?

Seriously, glad to see you around again Sandman- take care and rest up for the coming season pardner! :)

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Didn't know you were in there Sandman. Hope everything is well. Rest up and get strong. There's lots more detecting to do !

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
There you go you have Wi-Fi and can stay in contact.... That's one good thing.....You have to get out of that hospital and get your equipment ready...FOR ... Spring will be here before you know it.......

PJ in WI

Mar 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250
Glad to see that you are getting better. I have enjoyed your posts over the years. Hopefully you will be fully recovered by detecting time. Good Luck Sandman. PJ

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Sandman it looks like the only water your gonna be in for a while is that wet sponge bath (hope by a female) :laughing9: :laughing9: and that funny looking curved metal thing that you put under the sheet. :laughing9: :laughing9: On a serious note, Whishing you a speedy recovery as fast as you can. Prayers sent.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marchas45 said:
Well Sandman it looks like the only water your gonna be in for a while is that wet sponge bath (hope by a female) :laughing9: :laughing9: and that funny looking curved metal thing that you put under the sheet. :laughing9: :laughing9: On a serious note, Whishing you a speedy recovery as fast as you can. Prayers sent.:thumbsup:

I could be a pervert real easy with these young nurses. One, Lexi, has me twitterpated.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Marchas45 said:

I could be a pervert real easy with these young nurses. One, Lexi, has me twitterpated.

Awe you Dirty Old Man. Ask for a bath :laughing9: :laughing9:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Well enjoy those lovely nurses while you are there and have a speedy recovery!

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To cold to get out any how stay warm ,get well and see you in the spring.

Jonnie

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get better soon! I will be in your area In July and would like to meet one of the legendary hunters of our time.

47th.

okdiggermark

Nov 7, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Lesche...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So glad things are going better for you Dennis! May God work through the Doctors and you have a speedy recovery and successful treatment without complications! And have em fix that darned tennis elbow while you're there! LOL! :tongue3:

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out this video on YouTube:

Adrian

You're the only stud missing in this video Dennis....you put em all to shame (well exception Clark gable)......you get better!

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ICandy.

For any that were thinking of getting an Apple Ipad2, don't! I am finding out now that it is not as good as the KINDLE FIRE and the FIRE is lots cheaper, plays Flash player video's, and will read non audio books to you as text to speech. The FIRE also does better on productivity software. I wasted $700.00

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You? Stuck in a hospital for two weeks?

God help the staff.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Feel better! We miss you!

jibb

Feb 9, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Thanks ICandy.

For any that were thinking of getting an Apple Ipad2, don't! I am finding out now that it is not as good as the KINDLE FIRE and the FIRE is lots cheaper, plays Flash player video's, and will read non audio books to you as text to speech. The FIRE also does better on productivity software. I wasted $700.00

I agree with that! I just got a kindle fire 2 days ago at walmart for 199$ and they gave me a 50$ gift card so around 150$ . I almost got an ipad before Christmas but decided to wait and I'm glad I did. The fire is much more handy and does everything you could want from a tablet.
Hope you get well soon! :)

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Dennis; I had a 4 way by pass, and the recovery time wasnt bad. just go careful,you aint 35 anymore. walking a dog is good for you and the dog Stay safe. lonesomebob.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread