Garret Pro pinpointer!

bullshrink

Jan 14, 2012
western mass
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so on my way home from work i hit a local high school and went under the bleachers. holy friggan pulltabs! i was really happy with the new pinpointer. that was worth every penny. i got the digger pointer combo from kelly co. very happy .great product. about to head out and hit a old field on the edge of my property.hope it still isnt half frozen. time is limited , my little boy started puking last night. seems better today.he wants to go so bad. wish me luck. my drive for a old coin is insane!

Upvote 0

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
bullshrink,Glad to see you and your Boy are doing this together man,It's so much nicer having a hunting partner,especially your young un!!!!!! God Bless Chris

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup. I owned a Bullseye, Automax And Centec pinpointer before the Garrett and they weren't worth nothing compared to the Garrett. Makes a good stud locator in the house too. Glad you got the best.

OP
OP
bullshrink

bullshrink

Jan 14, 2012
western mass
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just got back. i hit a different high school and hit the bleachers.dug probably 50 pull tabs.took my boxer dog today.my little man still feels sick.

Attachments

• IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 265
OP
OP
bullshrink

bullshrink

Jan 14, 2012
western mass
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that him a couple years ago. hes fat and old now.best dog i have ever owned.i had another boxer too but had to put him down.

M

mikusek

That's a good looking dog. I ordered a Garrett Pro Pointer, must be popular, its on back order. Doesn't matter much right now, we still have snow on the ground.

I have a Cen-tech unit, doesn't impress me, but better than nothing. It has to almost touch the coin to set it off. Some coins require being touched by it.

Good luck under the stands.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread