Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
GO MINELABBING

May 19th is National Metal Detecting Day. In support of this and our great pastime, Minelab and various metal detector community groups are sponsoring "Go Minelabbing" events in 6 cities in the US, México, and Canada.

Minelabbing is all about embracing the principles of what makes our hobby great, coupled with the ethics for doing it responsibly. Choose from any of our six event cities to enjoy a couple days of fun and superb detecting, in search of gold, silver, and plenty of surprises!

There will be plenty of fun for both adults and kids, with multiple hunts and challenges. Not convinced yet? How about a chance to win some amazing Minelab detectors and prizes?

Join us in celebration of National Metal Detecting Day—and let's Go Minelabbing! To learn more, go to:
http://www.gominelabbing.com/

Attachments

• Certified Dealer Star - Level 1-150.png
    Certified Dealer Star - Level 1-150.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 636
  • atlantic-city.jpg
    atlantic-city.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 588
  • 2012-02-15 10.59.31.jpg
    2012-02-15 10.59.31.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 608
  • chicago.jpg
    chicago.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 632
  • cancun.jpg
    cancun.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 683
  • toronto.jpg
    toronto.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 657
  • Certified Dealer Star - Level 1-150.png
    Certified Dealer Star - Level 1-150.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 647
Upvote 0

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
marking it down on my calender... hopefully can hit Atlantic City... which is closest to me. building some comp time at work....lol. I already am using what I have for my Outer Banks, NC trip this summer....

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds like fun , thanks for the info.

okdiggermark

Nov 7, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Lesche...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a blast Mike! However, all locations are waaaaaaaay too far from me for sure. Thanks for posting! ;-)

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I happen to be American/Mexican 3rd generation. I know very well about Mexico, you can count me "Out" on going anywhere in Mexico, Respecfully, Thanks for the invite but I have to give you a big NO. Not interested to even set foot there.(It's not for me.) Other areas in the USA I am interested, We have much wealth here in the USA. I would like to ad The Nationl Metal Detecting Day is a great thing and I support the program and all metal detecting & treasure hunting. Though if out side of USA, maybe that should be called International Metal Detecting Day. (Just sayin it like it is because of the cartel problems there I'm just keeping it real.) Peace Brother.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldentruth said:
I happen to be American/Mexican 3rd generation. I know very well about Mexico, you can count me "Out" on going anywhere in Mexico, Respecfully, Thanks for the invite but I have to give you a big NO. Not interested to even set foot there.(It's not for me.) Other areas in the USA I am interested, We have much wealth here in the USA. I would like to ad The Nationl Metal Detecting Day is a great thing and I support the program and all metal detecting & treasure hunting. Though if out side of USA, maybe that should be called International Metal Detecting Day. (Just sayin it like it is because of the cartel problems there I'm just keeping it real.) Peace Brother.

Cancun Mexico is a Tourist place, I went there on a Cruise. Now of course I did stay with the excursion group and did not venture out on my own. I don't think they plan on going out to the middle of nowhere to MD.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
goldentruth said:
I had a friend from England who was with a tour group 8 months ago and Hotel tourists were killed in front of major hotels by cartels having small wars between them and killing was a label so they would get noticed. Thousands of be-headings & bodies dumped each year with many in broad daylight. You just dont know if you are going to be in a killing zone, Nice big hotels do not say it wont happen to them. Guns go off all the time in town like a battle zone. Sorry, I'd rather be somewhere else than to mess around being there. If you do go there be as safe as you can, Peace

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldentruth said:
I happen to be American/Mexican 3rd generation. I know very well about Mexico, you can count me "Out" on going anywhere in Mexico, Respecfully, Thanks for the invite but I have to give you a big NO. Not interested to even set foot there.(It's not for me.)
I'm with you there brother. Mexico has turned into a killing zone, it might be safer to visit Afghanistan or Iraq.
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread