cougar jim

Greenie
Feb 7, 2006
Klamath Falls Oregon
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Whites GM3, Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I asked this question on the Teknetics forum but can't seem to get much info.

I have a Teknetics T2 standard and thinking about buying a T2 SE.
Is it worth the extra money? How many tones does the booster mode have? and how much deeper in booster mode?
I can't seem to find a lot of info on the booster mode.

Any help would be appreciated

Upvote 0

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a T2 with the SEF 12"x15" coil on it. It was a great detecor. Friend had the T2 with the boost and cache mode. From what I saw it went a little deeper but also let you hold the detector higher up, like if in high grass, and still get good depth. I kept right up with him and think my seperation and ground coverage was better than his T2 SE LTD...

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cougar Jim. You brought up a great idea to have a back up MD.
I must be doing this backwards, I bought a Mid cost brand name tried and older MD which is a Tesoro and is a great Coin Machine + Rellic finder. Now I got into Nugget shooting and bought a whites Goldmaster GMT... My new addition is now my primary MD and my first is my back up. I never thought of buying a back up, as I am getting more hours in this Hobby which is more like a adventure, I am getting more knowlege, upgrading plus spending more on this great investment & Hobby, having more success due to many great tips I have from many friends here on T-Net. Good luck and good fortune to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread