XP Deus hunt results...

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cleared out ALL the trash I could find. lol That is only half of the trash. I emptied it out at the half way point. I was on a mission to find gold. ;(

I dug all the screw caps on purpose. I can do the "Deus wiggle" backward till the sound drops off and screw caps will give a "tinny" sound before they drop off. Didn't work all the time but enough it wont be wasting my time digging them much more. After I learn it more I will pass over them.

Found 1 Wheatie and a bunch of clad. I REALLY like the wireless headphones. I didn't realize being "free" would be so great! The XP Deus is a winner so far! Separation is amazing and lock on ability on coins was very good. Coins seem to really have a different sound. I love that part!

Be sure to holler with any questions on the Deus or a great deal!!

Attachments

• deushunt.JPG
    deushunt.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks! It will only get better! I dug all signals today to learn this thing. Its gonna be a GOOD one!

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Thats a lot of groovy stuff you picked up.
My 2nd hand 1980's Tesoro Golden Sabre II picks up the same exact stuff, it looks like what I found in my back yard & in the vacant lots in town! It is good to see another new name in Metal Detectors getting into the game and from France, thats a new twist!
Good luck.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
goldentruth said:
Wow! Thats a lot of groovy stuff you picked up.
My 2nd hand 1980's Tesoro Golden Sabre II picks up the same exact stuff, it looks like what I found in my back yard & in the vacant lots in town! It is good to see another new name in Metal Detectors getting into the game and from France, thats a new twist!
Good luck.

Thanks! It was a dig it all kinda day to learn the machine!

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can we stop the "new name in metal detecting" thing. They have been in business for years though in the nineties they called themselves X Plorer which I assume they reduced to "XP" to prevent confusion with Minelab's Explorer.

Back in 2002 and 2003 there were lots of reports on the XP Adventis on the more technical U.S. forums showing it to have more depth than the Shadow X5, Tesoro, Whites MXT and XLT, Garrett 2500 and Fisher CZ's. Unfortunately on some general hobby forums they used the "we don't like comparisons" arguement to to block discussion of the brand. The one detector that provided similar performance was the Whites Classic III Turbo but as it also wasn't sold in the U.S. you didn't get to hear much about that either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions