The XP Deus with US coins, and a comparison to the E-Trac
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By U.K. Brian

Thread: The XP Deus with US coins, and a comparison to the E-Trac

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    30 years in this addicting hobby.

Jan 2007
    Oklahoma
    CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus. USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
    205 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

The XP Deus with US coins, and a comparison to the E-Trac

Here is the newest vid I have on the XP Deus. I lined up some US Coins and I also set up the Deus and the E-trac in the basic factory settings and compared a 7 inch target. Again this target was one at factory settings. Once I get more experience with the Deus I will go full powered head to head. Needless to say, I was surprised at the result... I also showed how fast the Deus will hit coins on the Deus Fast setting..lol it was quick to say the least..Well hope this interests you... Evan

Last edited by veraderock; Mar 26, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

us
    Big Boys Hobbies

Jul 2005
    Moore Oklahoma
    Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
    691 times
    Metal Detecting

Re: The XP Deus with US coins, and a comparison to the E-Trac

Awesome video Evan!

Contact us for fastest and best service around!

We will beat any price or deal. Have questions on a machine?
    Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net or Call or text 405-206-9010
    Minelab Metal Detectors, Whites Metal Detectors, Garrett Metal Detectors, XP Deus, Fisher Metal Detectors, Teknetics Metal Detectors

Minelab Partner of the year award for the USA 2012. Minelab Customer service award 2012 and 2013.

us

Jan 2007
    Oklahoma
    CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus. USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
    205 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: The XP Deus with US coins, and a comparison to the E-Trac

thanks man.. the speed of this thing is unreal...

us
    Big Boys Hobbies

Jul 2005
    Moore Oklahoma
    Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
    691 times
    Metal Detecting
    You got that right! I found 4 wheaties Saturday in a VERY trashy school I have pounded over the years with all my machines. 2 sounded perfect. I still cant believe I missed them before. XP Deus made them sound great!

Minelab Metal Detectors, Whites Metal Detectors, Garrett Metal Detectors, XP Deus, Fisher Metal Detectors, Teknetics Metal Detectors

Minelab Partner of the year award for the USA 2012. Minelab Customer service award 2012 and 2013.

Feb 2007
    145 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart@Big Boys Hobbies View Post
    You got that right! I found 4 wheaties Saturday in a VERY trashy school I have pounded over the years with all my machines. 2 sounded perfect. I still cant believe I missed them before. XP Deus made them sound great!
    hi bart!
    what frequency have you determined to be the best for coins,and were you using that frequency when you "hit"
    the wheaties?..thanks!

(h.h.!)
    j.t.

us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    130 times
    Metal Detecting
    I was under the impression that operating the Deus was illegal in the US. Something to do with FCC compliance?

us

Jan 2007
    Oklahoma
    205 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggit View Post
    I was under the impression that operating the Deus was illegal in the US. Something to do with FCC compliance?
    I haven't heard that at all.. I'm sure they checked into all of that before releasing it to the US market....

us

Jan 2007
    Oklahoma
    205 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmaryt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart@Big Boys Hobbies View Post
    hi bart!
    what frequency have you determined to be the best for coins,and were you using that frequency when you "hit"
    the wheaties?..thanks!

(h.h.!)
    j.t.
    I've been using the 17khz for really deep stuff and 11 for trashy spots.. I think Bart has been using 11 also..

Oct 2005
    XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
    154 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Diggit, its the last production runs of the XP Goldmax and the follow up machine, the XP Power that ran an illegal frequency for the circuit board to headphones transmission. Though I don't like the detector myself, XP do sort this sort of thing out before exporting into a country.
    Gonehunting likes this.

us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    130 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by U.K. Brian View Post
    Diggit, its the last production runs of the XP Goldmax and the follow up machine, the XP Power that ran an illegal frequency for the circuit board to headphones transmission. Though I don't like the detector myself, XP do sort this sort of thing out before exporting into a country.
    o.k.. THAT was what I had heard. It was when the machine FIRST came out, so they fixed it now. Understood.
    If your first thought is "What is it worth", sell your detector and get a JOB.
    Stop "American Digger" and "Diggers" while you can still HUNT.

us
    Big Boys Hobbies

Jul 2005
    Moore Oklahoma
    691 times
    Metal Detecting
    Yep 11.8 here. I will be experimenting with the 18 khz soon!

us
    Big Boys Hobbies

Jul 2005
    Moore Oklahoma
    691 times
    Metal Detecting
    Gonehunting has new videos out for the XP DEUS.

us
    Aug 2008
    Under the Trees
    15 times
    I think you proved that the factory settings on the etrac stink

If the masking had been more appropriately set, there'dve been no question there was as silver dime there.

What do rusty bottle caps and pull tabs sound like on the Deus?

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links