Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Professional treasure hunting equipment from Germany.

The Rover Deluxe is an upgrading of the device Rover C and specially interesting for treasure hunters, who are searching for gold or silver. The integrated metal differentiation (discrimination) makes it possible to filter out certain types of metals. The device includes the following functionality:

- metal detector with discrimination
- automatic and manual ground scan
- graphical evaluation of measured values

The usage of the integrated discriminator, which can be activated also during a graphical measurement, allows a operation even in high mineralized areas. The device is most suitable for the usage in areas with difficult access because of the small size of the probe. After every measurement the recorded ground values can be analysed in detail with the 3D-Software. In this way it is possible to determine the size and depth of located objects. Also it is possible to draw conclusion to a special type of metal, dependent on the adjustment of the discriminator.

Like the Rover C, also the Rover Deluxe can be upgraded with the optional available Super sensor. This special antenna allows a ground scans of very high resolution and also a discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals.

Because of the integrated microprocessor technology ground balance, measuring of depth and data storage will be performed automatically by the device. The evaluation take place at the computer where the scanned area can be analyzed in a three-dimensional graphic inside the 3D-Software.

Attachments

• latest_detector.jpg
    latest_detector.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 654
Upvote 0

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Here is some more from Kellyco. It menitions ferrous verus non ferrous(with a mag), however doesn't mention specific metal id(gold only). A little bit more expensive than an Ace 250 ($8000)

Rover Deluxe is based on an electromagnetic pulse method which can be used to select anomalies in the target area. Thus the device is able to detect natural features such as formations of strata, cavities, groundwater level as well as sepulchers or buried objects such as pipes, tanks, boxes or suchlike.

Rover Deluxe contains not only a magnetometer which can penetrate into a depth of 2m it also owns an integrated scan function with what objects can be detected in a depth of 18m. By means of the integrated discriminator an usage on mineralized ground is possible. To identify concrete shapes the user have to be very carefully at the measuring process.

Because of the advanced integrated microprocessor technology to effectively ground balance the Rover Deluxe, measuring of depth and data storage is performed automatically by the Rover Deluxe. The evaluation take place at the computer where the scanned area can be analyzed in a three-dimensional graphic.
12V power supply
9,35 GHz scan frequency
Depths of up to 18m
Dimensions: approx. 170 x 200 x 65mm
Weight: approx. 1600g
Bluetooth Technology
Rover Deluxe Comes With:
1 3D software ( standard )
2 Carrying case
1 Control chip
1 Control unit
1 External power supply with charger and cable ( 12V )
1 Headphones
1 Joystick
1 Probe with metal detector
1 USB bluetooth dongle + setup CD
1 User manual

Rover Deluxe Only $7,998.95
Cat# 1158-3040

George

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's it....I'm selling my first-born child and getting one!

Anyone out there want a 23 year old? He doesn't eat much. ;) :D ;D

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Mona Lisa said:
That's it....I'm selling my first-born child and getting one!

Anyone out there want a 23 year old? He doesn't eat much. ;) :D ;D

lol! :D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you take a 37 and a 30 in trade for that 23? No, on second thought I have too much invested in them! ;) Monty

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mona, when my boy was 23 he about ate me out of house and home. :'(

As for the Rover's, to rich for my blood. One pull tab and I'd have to kill myself.

Sandman

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
WOW what a detector. This post helps me out a BIG amount. I was figuring on what to get when I hit a big lotto.

On a lighter note that is one heck of a detector. As much as I would love to have one here I am sure the pain of digging much much much deeper would be a lot in all the rocky ground around my little part of the world.

By the way here is an idea. Perhaps one already thought of and tried:

Whose going to be the first to build a remote control detector that can dig and recover the targets for you?

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread