New: Golden Sense MD finds Gold below 70 Inches.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just saw the Golden Sense Metal Detector (by NOKTA Engineering) video on youtube tonight.
They show a guy who has a deep hole and drops a coin "$5 Euro (Not a US Coin) in the hole which is measured with in MM not inches. The hole is covered with "lose Dirt", and after it is filled the Golden Sense MD goes over and it signals. (Funny thing: The actual soil was not "Scanned/tested for metal trash or hot rocks first before the hole is covered.) Another same depth test is done with a silver ring... (I have NOT see it in action FINDING GOLD.)... Now my question: Is lose dirt easier to hit a deep depth than a original covered target in hard packed dirt? (to be real?.) I welcome comments about this new MD that claims deeper depth for gold!. Humm

Upvote 0

williamsingr

Mar 15, 2012
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT PRO, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds all too fishy to me, gonna have to google the company they sound like another chineese company ripping off designs

Coldshot

Mar 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in loose soil it is easier to get a sgnal than hard packed and or rocky soil....sounds like a sales pitch

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loose soil can be worse for a detector. Just try a Whites Spectrum or XLT on light/fluffy soil. It needs a soil soil matrix for the best results. As I already posted many detectors will pick up a hole without any metal in it. I've now read the instructions for this detector and they even warn this can happen if the ground balance is offset. Was the hole checked before the coin was placed in it ? Even if it was and there was no signal its still easy to slant the results but then thats what happens on hundreds of these video's where someone wants to prove a detector is better or worse than it is in fact.

Nokta itself may be from the east of Europe but have been in business for years and are certainly are not Chinese and are more into original design than rip off of current western designs that seem to have stagnated again, resorting to just adding tweaks and twist to the same old designs rather than thinking out of the box. I can never see the worry with new detector designs. If you have your own sites then you have time for a new detector to prove itself without taking the risk yourself and if its any good reputable dealers will eventually stock them.

Its quite interesting watching the marketing of the XP Deus in the U.S. It must have been out two and a half years now so any and all information is to be found but people don't know what questions to ask and the U.S. dealers seem a little reluctant to produce comparison charts v other top of range machines. So the lemmings are all running off the top of the cliff on the off chance that they are missing out on the key to fame and fortune. Its the same with the Nokta.

OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loose soil can be worse for a detector. Just try a Whites Spectrum or XLT on light/fluffy soil. It needs a soil soil matrix for the best results. As I already posted many detectors will pick up a hole without any metal in it. I've now read the instructions for this detector and they even warn this can happen if the ground balance is offset. Was the hole checked before the coin was placed in it ? Even if it was and there was no signal its still easy to slant the results but then thats what happens on hundreds of these video's where someone wants to prove a detector is better or worse than it is in fact.

Nokta itself may be from the east of Europe but have been in business for years and are certainly are not Chinese and are more into original design than rip off of current western designs that seem to have stagnated again, resorting to just adding tweaks and twist to the same old designs rather than thinking out of the box. I can never see the worry with new detector designs. If you have your own sites then you have time for a new detector to prove itself without taking the risk yourself and if its any good reputable dealers will eventually stock them.

Its quite interesting watching the marketing of the XP Deus in the U.S. It must have been out two and a half years now so any and all information is to be found but people don't know what questions to ask and the U.S. dealers seem a little reluctant to produce comparison charts v other top of range machines. So the lemmings are all running off the top of the cliff on the off chance that they are missing out on the key to fame and fortune. Its the same with the Nokta.
In the same token I do not see the "Golden Sense MD" Showing videos of Finding GOLD. Their ad says Golden Sense finds gold below 70 inches. I am interested in Finding Gold Nuggets, They said Finds Gold, not a gold ring or gold jewlery. I do not see any nugget shooting with the Gold Sense MD. I know some people do not think air tests are good and the same for lose soil. They did not test the hole first or the soil first before they used the MD to find the target. Also just because they are not Asian made does not mean they are good like the rest. If they have been in business for many years then how come they all of a sudden are advertised here. I have seen Minelab owners show nuggets found also Whites owners have put the nuggets right on the top of their double "D" Goldmaster Coil. I have seen a depth test done with a soda can on the other side of a concrete wall, but it is not an actual field test. I personally am not going to go out and buy one unless I see evidence of success of gold finds, then I will have to see if it is more productive on targets my current MD has missed in areas I have been thru. Thanks for your input U.K.Brian

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirt here can be so hard I sometimes pass up 6" targets. I don't see me digging 6' targets anytime soon.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These manufacturers can and will say anything to get their product noticed and we need to read between the lines from the makers and the large mail order houses that sell this hype. For example saying their detector finds gold at 70 inches. What is this based on? How large a gold target are they talking about, something the size of a garbage can lid or a tiny grain nuggett? Is the response something we will notice or is it just a tic on a special meter?

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though Britain uses Euro coins we don't have a 5 Euro as yet. The 2 Euro is about 26 mm (8.5 gram) so pretty big. The Liechtestein commemorative 5 Euro that a friend of mine has is nearly 39 mm (28 grams), over an inch and a half and its THICK !

But hype is to expected with all new detectors. Did the person who asked for gold nugget sizes and the number of grains of gold the Deus could detect down to get that information and its been out for years. Try before you buy and there's no problem

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Makro Racer, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope I'm not spoiling anybody's fun, but I refuse to believe
any outlandish claims that happen to appear on April 1.

Yes, I know the original post in this thread started earlier,
but I'm reading it on April 1, so I choose to believe it's a joke.

At least until tomorrow.

oldsoapy

May 28, 2007
uk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garret ads 1. plus T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know how long it would take with a spade to get down 6 foot ?? l am afraid it's just "pie in the sky" And completely unpractical. Hutch.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Brian for pointing it out about the 5€ coin!! I was just starting to ad my comment about that, but you beat me to the punch. No problem if it is just a 2€ coin, but, you start to wonder, when these little mistakes come up, maybe there are a few other "mistakes" also. Maybe Goldentruth just "thought" it was 5€. I really like it when someone calls them Euro dollars!

OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Brian for pointing it out about the 5€ coin!! I was just starting to ad my comment about that, but you beat me to the punch. No problem if it is just a 2€ coin, but, you start to wonder, when these little mistakes come up, maybe there are a few other "mistakes" also. Maybe Goldentruth just "thought" it was 5€. I really like it when someone calls them Euro dollars!
Sorry, the video shown what looked to be a "5" marking on what seemed to be a euro coin,(Not dollar coin.) I may have made mistake on what type of foreigh coin was shown, since it's not a ordinary coin used here in the U.S. Still I don't know the metal content, I do not think is is pure silver. I was informed yesterday the soil was not tested for metal trash as well as the hole (If it had any thing in it before the "target drop" and re-covering the hole by the dealer/seller person doing the test. I won't say the dealers are showing a "Plant" or "Set-up" to make things look like it is a "Super MD". I have been searching the videos and testings of metal detectors for over 3 years+ and I have never heard of "Golden Sense MD" before. Possibly if I was in another Country, I might have heard of this MD and this is a FIRST for me to see a Euro Coin in a test (which I can give a rats "A" About). Yesterday I searched and I have NOT Found ANY "Gold Nuggect Testings" of finding/locating 6,7,& 9 Grain of gold or 1/4 gram result/finds, like the Whites goldmaster "GMT" or the other makers of "Goldbug" This is a flaw in their advertising. Maybe they could show a deeper find of a nugget target , then we would be talking turkey! But as it is, it sounds fishy, I rather see the proof, Not just taking a word or yesterdays video test from a major MD seller-house. I refuse to be a sucker to believe in something that sounds like a miracle before invest and buy. Money talks & "you know walks"... Thank you.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it sounds too good to be true it usually is..... A 5 pound gold bar it may see at 70 inches, a 6, 7, 8 Grain of gold or 1/4 gram I very highly doubt.... I personally would not sink any money in it with out multiple reviews from several different reliable sources.....But that is just me....

OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Blisstool LTC64X ..And it is for real.....Friend of mine just did a compare of the Fisher F75, Minelab E-Trac, XP Deus, all experanced hunters, said it smoked all of them...Video, is private..but this one is not....

USA distributor available now

BLISSTOOL LTC64X V2i Gold Ring At 20 Inches Depth Demonstration - YouTube
Don't mean to rain on your parade but one of the MD users blown away did not include "Whites MD's"!
I saw the soil by the hole give off a signal. I also saw a horse shoe barely give a blip when the coil went over it in open ground. The V2i gave a beep signal between the horse shoe and the hole? I don't know how this MD is related to the Golden Sense MD, unless they use a different name for the UK. I was not impressed with the Blisstool "LTC64X V2i" VS "XP DEUS" The XP DEUS was sad in preformance and the V2i was not a stand-out from what a Whites MD does. They do not mention anything about small nugget locating at all. Jewlery locating is a lot different than finding the common small gold nuggets. My observation, Thanks.

Last edited:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Golden Sense MD and Blisstool, not related, just unbelievable

Not raining on my parade, I'm a beach hunter only.....I use Moded Excalibur's, If the Bliss was a submersible..Then I would be upset.
Video's may show up soon, there was a White's DF & Excal included at the beach test... 2 very small gold chains, no medialions, got both at 3 inch's Plus, DF &xcal..., nothing,.....it's coming, just set back and watch, I would not have posted if I did not trust the source, and thats OK, I seen this video here awhile ago and thought, you got to be kidding, no way, but once my friend sent me there vid's, I'm watching and waiting, trying to figure how I can make it work at the beach...joe

Last edited:

goldguy

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2007
I've been wondering about this Golden Sense also. So far I haven't been able to find any user reviews. There are vids of 2 tests on 5mm and 10mm gold nuggets in youtube, nothing smaller. Maybe the limit of its capabilities is a 5mm nugget?

OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Golden Sense MD and Blisstool, not related, just unbelievable

Not raining on my parade, I'm a beach hunter only.....I use Moded Excalibur's, If the Bliss was a submersible..Then I would be upset.
Video's may show up soon, there was a White's DF & Excal included at the beach test... 2 very small gold chains, no medialions, got both at 3 inch's Plus, DF &xcal..., nothing,.....it's coming, just set back and watch, I would not have posted if I did not trust the source, and thats OK, I seen this video here awhile ago and thought, you got to be kidding, no way, but once my friend sent me there vid's, I'm watching and waiting, trying to figure how I can make it work at the beach...joe
Thanks for the reply. What I am sayin, I would like to see a "Nugget Test" as a target and have both these other machines show a deeper "Hit" and match to a Whites Goldmaster GMT (Which is a lower cost MD and works on Small 6-7 grain nuggets) or also test match it with a fisher Infusium or gold bug. If they could show better depth then this would be valuable information/proof. Thanks.

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, I agree, I ain't diggin no 6 foot hole by hand, no sirree not at my age. Nuggy

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
R.Savage should know all about deep gold coins in peoples yards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread