eddie eldorado

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2012
Hangtown California
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am the producer of the series. We are located in Hangtown California Placerville. WE have no million dollar studio backing us, I own my own Camera and metal detector. We are just 2 unemployed veterans trying to make an honest living. I decided to Poke fun at Rick sausage as a parody of his show.In my opinion the SPIKE TV commercials about Rick were showing him with fists full of gold coins flying up in the air the only thing missing was a curly tail and pig squeals. thats what inspired me to do a parody called Real american diggers. Actually My house was foreclosed on 2 years ago and I know live out in the woods in Hangtown IN A TENT Ive spent the last 6 months in a tent in freezing rain ETC.. But I am driven and determined to find paystreaks in the motherlode so i can afford a hamburger once a week I think i am the only TV producer in america who lives outside
Placerville was the location of many rich veins and I will find some pockets on the highbanks where i pitched my tent. I am very close to the ancient river gravel and Will find the large nuggets which made this area famous. in addition all of the relics laying around the hills is virtually amazing. I also have no car so i have to walk these hills packing all my gear. I will Remain a true MOUNTAIN MAN living the life of a 49er. The Motherlode is the location of the worlds largest treasure hunt both gold and relics I've lived here for over 40 years and know all of the hidden forgotten stamp mills and lost mines. I will show only some of these on TV.
thanx for watching
Eddie Eldoradohttp://www.youtube.com/thecozmictv

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
He's not a vet,he's full of crap. A lot of "homeless" people claim that crap to get sympathy.
Hey Eddie, what was your MOS?
What was you training platoon?
Where were you stationed?
Who was the CO?
Where did you do AIT?
I'll wait while you look it up on google.
Then I will have some more questions that you can't answer.
Like what was the procedure to order a new uniform?
How did you pay for meals on base?
I would not give any one any information.... It is none of there busniess..... just pay no attention to ones with a bad attitude here ........

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes certain things hit a nerve and I just have to speak my mind. I may go a little overboard but nonetheless, I said what I felt.
I guess my second reply was a little too much, since it no longer exists!
:)
don't feel bad, my post was removed from here too. what a shame , it was a work of art...

my point now would be that if you post anything whether here or anywhere else you subject yourself to criticism both good and bad. especially the ridiculiousness of claiming your homeless but have access to motel rooms and video uplinks. BUMP.

so who's to determine what's rude or not...just remove any post at will it seems...sure makes the conversation confusing with the missing posts.

i don't read these posts believing any of them are 100% true anyway. some are balony while some are just attempts at humor. that 's why it's fun to see the supporters getting duped and the non-supporters getting ridiculed. but do we really need to removed posts? i've read the posting rules but it's open to interpretation.

Last edited:

Nevada Coyote

Oct 20, 2009
Yerington, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Bounty Gold Digger, Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The government

What branch of the svc. were you guys in? Maybe the govt. could help you find shelter ie veterans homes and employment? I saw the show, and was surprised that it was on national geographic. Keep on keepin' on and good luck to you.

Keep this thought in mind, "We're from the government. We're to help." Be afraid, be very afraid!
Anyone who helps himself is better off than anyone who lives off the government.
Nevada Coyote

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't feel bad, my post was removed from here too. what a shame , it was a work of art...

my point now would be that if you post anything whether here or anywhere else you subject yourself to criticism both good and bad. especially the ridiculiousness of claiming your homeless but have access to motel rooms and video uplinks. BUMP.

so who's to determine what's rude or not...just remove any post at will it seems...sure makes the conversation confusing with the missing posts.

i don't read these posts believing any of them are 100% true anyway. some are balony while some are just attempts at humor. that 's why it's fun to see the supporters getting duped and the non-supporters getting ridiculed. but do we really need to removed posts? i've read the posting rules but it's open to interpretation.
Supporters getting duped and the non-supporters getting ridiculed? Neither my, nor your (deleted) response had anything to do with being supportive or not, it had to do with calling someone an out right liar on a public forum where there rules, which are "open to interpretation", say you can't, if you interpret them correctly. Whether true or not, I would never publically call out someones claim of being a veteran (or homeless for that matter), unless I had actual proof and then it would be done via PM.
Also, contrary to popular opinion, not everyone who is "homeless" lives under a bridge in a cardboard box. There are different (for lack of a better word) "levels" of homelessnes, especially nowadays. Some homeless even have full time jobs, imagine that.
"Having access to motel rooms and a video uplink"? Have you ever heard of a cell phone? Even the homeless have friends. Every now and then, they even pool their resources to get a room for the night or a week.
I can tell you've never had to experience such a thing or your response would not have been so one sided. My "support" as you call it lies with the homeless and our veterans in general as well as with the OP.

As for my response regarding the comprehension of English language, that was mostly for "Hi Ho" who it seems joined this forum just to flame this one particular thread. By definition- an internet troll

Last edited:

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
geeeze ....calm down. don't ridicule me. and i could tell you my post that got deleted was downright rude. i guess what i meant was subject to interpretation and not open to interpretation.

so then, why do "you" think "your" post was deleted then?

i could tell you that i never believed his orginal post in the first place, or 100% true. but some did, so you called him out , but yet you saw how some supported and some didn't.

you don't know what i have or have not experienced in life. eddie isn't the only veteran here and some have experienced, like myself, combat. some veterans have done very well after discharge and, like eddie, some have not. but i meet true homeless on a daily basis with what i do now and i never met one that has access to a cell phone or computer or the tools needed for video production. to me those would of been the first thing sold to survive.

yeah there may be different levels of "homeless" but do you really think making parodies is going to get you anywhere. and if you like being "homeless" then your really not homeless you just don't live in a house. maybe spongeing off friends and never having to work an honest day is your cup of tea. but for one thing, if i was in eddie's position, as he was implying, i wouldn't of came to this site telling everyone i'm homeless. i think he was just joining the bandwagon on making fun of the american digger show.

feel free to ridicule more from what you interpreted from my post. my point will be made again. i neither agree or disagree with your last post and your points were well taken.

Last edited:

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
geeeze ....calm down. don't ridicule me. and i could tell you my post that got deleted was downright rude. i guess what i meant was subject to interpretation and not open to interpretation.

i could tell you that i never believed his orginal post in the first place, or 100% true. but some did, so you called him out , but yet you saw how some supported and some didn't.

you don't know what i have or have not experienced in life. eddie isn't the only veteran here and some have experienced, like myself, combat. some veterans have done very well after discharge and, like eddie, some have not. but i meet true homeless on a daily basis with what i do now and i never met one that has access to a cell phone or computer or the tools needed for video production. to me those would of been the first thing sold to survive.

yeah there may be different levels of "homeless" but do you really think making parodies is going to get you anywhere. and if you like being "homeless" then your really not homeless you just don't live in a house. maybe spongeing off friends and never having to work an honest day is your cup of tea. but for one thing, if i was in eddie's position, as he was implying, i wouldn't of came to this site telling everyone i'm homeless. i think he was just joining the bandwagon on making fun of the american digger show.

feel free to ridicule more from what you interpreted from my post. my point will be made again. i neither agree or disagree with your last post and your points were well taken.
Hello: It sounds nobody pulls the wool over your eyes, That's a good thing. I like your positive outlook & wit comming from a smart lady with a nice bod too. That's shows not all blonde's are dumb, Kudos to you gal.
It is nice to have peace on this site. Everybodys got a say, just like a taxi that always comes around. I think some go over board and flag/delete posts. I don't get mad even though it is like a personal violation of your speech-say but that's their thing.
As for Mr. Eldorado, That's his thing, what ever floats his boat but I don't have to buy what he's selling. Have a nice one!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Aaah because his post was in response to your "Rude" post.
once yours was deleted, his was farther off topic. :tongue3:
& yes by his admission, also pushing limits.

Which this whole side Conversation is :laughing7:

I Think this thread is about a Parody of the American diggers farce ? Hint Hint 8-)

Last edited:

MickeyMaguire

Apr 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Ace 300, Ace 250, PP-AT, PP II, F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an acquaintance that runs several tutorial music websites (millions of views of his videos). For a while, not too long ago, he was homeless. He used internet access when and where he could and lived for a while with a few friends, but, when he lost his day job, he did what he could to keep as many musical instruments as possible and still try to find an honest living. He's back in action now and I am happy to see him more active online again. He was interviewed by me for one of the magazines I publish. So, some of these stories are genuine. As for Eddie, I don't know. As for the "digger" show, I have a friend that has bought a detector and wants to get involved with the hobby, thanks to the show, so there might be at least one redeeming point in it. Hopefully, it will quietly disappear soon. From what I understand, the viewing audience is small.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread