eddie eldorado

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2012
Hangtown California
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am the producer of the series. We are located in Hangtown California Placerville. WE have no million dollar studio backing us, I own my own Camera and metal detector. We are just 2 unemployed veterans trying to make an honest living. I decided to Poke fun at Rick sausage as a parody of his show.In my opinion the SPIKE TV commercials about Rick were showing him with fists full of gold coins flying up in the air the only thing missing was a curly tail and pig squeals. thats what inspired me to do a parody called Real american diggers. Actually My house was foreclosed on 2 years ago and I know live out in the woods in Hangtown IN A TENT Ive spent the last 6 months in a tent in freezing rain ETC.. But I am driven and determined to find paystreaks in the motherlode so i can afford a hamburger once a week I think i am the only TV producer in america who lives outside
Placerville was the location of many rich veins and I will find some pockets on the highbanks where i pitched my tent. I am very close to the ancient river gravel and Will find the large nuggets which made this area famous. in addition all of the relics laying around the hills is virtually amazing. I also have no car so i have to walk these hills packing all my gear. I will Remain a true MOUNTAIN MAN living the life of a 49er. The Motherlode is the location of the worlds largest treasure hunt both gold and relics I've lived here for over 40 years and know all of the hidden forgotten stamp mills and lost mines. I will show only some of these on TV.
thanx for watching
Eddie Eldoradohttp://www.youtube.com/thecozmictv

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if you live in a tent, how are you on a computer,on the internet?

How do you power your camera, your detectors, and your computer?

How do you have cable to watch Spike TV?

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HaHa funny eddie !

Welcome to TNet !

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HaHa funny eddie !

Welcome to TNet !

I must have missed something. Was his post a joke? I thought he was being serious.. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, it's just that a lot of it didn't add up.
I don't know of too many homeless people who have computers, cable TV and the internet..
I saw the video,just looked like a bunch of drunk guys being "classy"

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

eddie eldorado

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2012
Hangtown California
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
answers

if you live in a tent, how are you on a computer,on the internet?

How do you power your camera, your detectors, and your computer?

How do you have cable to watch Spike TV?
I use laptop battery power and free wifi , I have a battery charger for my whites battery pack once in a while i see cable tv at a local motel
The whole point is in this economy its awful hard to find any job.So I am making my life better any way possible.YES I really do live in a tent.anyone in this area can verify that.Why would I lie about it??

TheCozmictv - YouTube
Paydirt and Pistolsmoke

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What branch of the svc. were you guys in? Maybe the govt. could help you find shelter ie veterans homes and employment? I saw the show, and was surprised that it was on national geographic. Keep on keepin' on and good luck to you.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck to you Eddie D. I happen to live in a 150 year old house myself which is not insulated and the bathroom is freezing in the winter, Cold! I am North of you in Nor Cal. around mining sites. I know money & jobs are hard to find here and I don't care what the Gov says about age discrimination not allowed, it happens every day if you are over 50. I retire this year and I can't find a more rewarding hobby as metal detecting. You got to stick with it Eddie, we can beat it before it beats us! I havent found the mother load yet myself but I am in this game for keeps and our day will come with faith, knowledge and good equipment. Hang in there in Hangtown Ca. Buddy (P.S. You are right about that silly Sausage-Guy, He sure is full of himself. "If B.S. was energy... He'd be a powerhouse!" lol) Take care & I do like your silly parody of the American Diggers spoof. Peace.

markincypress

Apr 6, 2012
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee I thought American Digger was produced by Gurney Productions, Inc.
8929 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 510
Los Angeles, California 90045
310.645.1499 office | 310.645.1450 fax

Last edited:

Hi Ho

Apr 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Mr. producer, while having respect for your service i.e. "2 unemployed veterans", what you're telling me are conflicting statements. You say you're unemployed and living in a tent and on the other end of the spectrum you claim to be the 'producer' of a current t.v. series called Real American Diggers. I don't get it. That aside, the show itself is about the most obnoxious thing I have observed in a long time. The primary ex-wrestler super star is double obnoxious. The bottom line is that the content is b.s. in the first place....a rusty gun barrel being worth a grand? uh huh.... and more importantly, the show in it's entirety is bad for legitimate treasure hunters and all those who use a metal detector.
I was particularly offended by the methodology on the last show dipicting the crew using a roto-tiller to search an ancient site for Cherokee artifacts. Are you kidding me?
Be guaranteed that I'll not be viewing any further episodes. How offensive.
Regards, Hi Ho

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What branch of the svc. were you guys in? Maybe the govt. could help you find shelter ie veterans homes and employment?
He's not a vet,he's full of crap. A lot of "homeless" people claim that crap to get sympathy.
Hey Eddie, what was your MOS?
What was you training platoon?
Where were you stationed?
Who was the CO?
Where did you do AIT?
I'll wait while you look it up on google.
Then I will have some more questions that you can't answer.
Like what was the procedure to order a new uniform?
How did you pay for meals on base?

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem is on what McD's pays you can't make it anyway, there's lots of people losing their house and sure they could take a job at McD's but they still can't pay the house payment so whats the point. It would probably hard to pay a car payment on a new car with car insurance, food, utilities, and all the other things needed to survive, you can't even have more than so many people in an apartment around here unless your an illegal then you can have 8 people in a one bedroom and they won't say nothing but they would toss me out in a minute.

OP
OP
E

eddie eldorado

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2012
Hangtown California
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more diggin less talkin

He's not a vet,he's full of crap. A lot of "homeless" people claim that crap to get sympathy.
Hey Eddie, what was your MOS?
What was you training platoon?
Where were you stationed?
Who was the CO?
Where did you do AIT?
I'll wait while you look it up on google.
Then I will have some more questions that you can't answer.
Like what was the procedure to order a new uniform?
How did you pay for meals on base?

My MOS was 11B10 I can post my VETS ID card if you wish. AS far as gettin sympathy
You dont see me flying a sign anywhere. I aint askin fer sympathy Dont want none. I am a unemployed veteran who knows how to produce tv shows thats it. Tryin to make an honest livin
Thats the American way.
www.youtube.com/thecozmictv
www.paydirtpistolsmoke.tvheaven.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

eddie eldorado

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2012
Hangtown California
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Mr. producer, while having respect for your service i.e. "2 unemployed veterans", what you're telling me are conflicting statements. You say you're unemployed and living in a tent and on the other end of the spectrum you claim to be the 'producer' of a current t.v. series called Real American Diggers. I don't get it. That aside, the show itself is about the most obnoxious thing I have observed in a long time. The primary ex-wrestler super star is double obnoxious. The bottom line is that the content is b.s. in the first place....a rusty gun barrel being worth a grand? uh huh.... and more importantly, the show in it's entirety is bad for legitimate treasure hunters and all those who use a metal detector.
I was particularly offended by the methodology on the last show dipicting the crew using a roto-tiller to search an ancient site for Cherokee artifacts. Are you kidding me?
Be guaranteed that I'll not be viewing any further episodes. How offensive.
Regards, Hi Ho
WE are Talking about 2 different TV shows MINE is a parody called REAL AMERICAN DIGGERS the other is SPIKE TV I am the producer of the Parody I will not act like rick sausage and use track hoes and roto tillers BUT i will make fun of him and his tactics

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What did you do in the svc.? where, when? I think people are mixing up the two different shows as I did once. read rules as posting ID is not allowed? I wish you both good luck with all your future endeavors. Please don't live in a tent, as there are a lot of critters around. The VA should help you considering all the publicity you now have. At the least get those Food Stamps at the Welfare Ofc. from a fellow vet. 71H3L U.S.Army.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He said track hoes... not crack hoes!! :headbang: Man some of you people on here are ruthless. This dude aint hurting no one, especially you. Maybe instead of bashing a new member you should learn how to read and comprehend the English language first. Sweep your own porch before you go dirtying up someone elses. Bunch a twits.
Welcome to Tnet eddie, you and your crew. :occasion14:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He said track hoes... not crack hoes!! :headbang: Man some of you people on here are ruthless. This dude aint hurting no one, especially you. Maybe instead of bashing a new member you should learn how to read and comprehend the English language first. Sweep your own porch before you go dirtying up someone elses. Bunch a twits.
Welcome to Tnet eddie, you and your crew. :occasion14:

Although I Wouldn't have said the same way you Have, :occasion14: on the Intent

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eddie eldorado, my apologies for some of the comments made by some members on this thread.......

I see no need to give this member a hard time, he was not asking for any money, only telling members here his Youtube video is a parody of the show that most of us hate..........

Why challenge his military service, he only commented they were 2 unemployed veterans and did not ask for any money?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I Wouldn't have said the same way you Have, :occasion14: on the Intent
Sometimes certain things hit a nerve and I just have to speak my mind. I may go a little overboard but nonetheless, I said what I felt.
I guess my second reply was a little too much, since it no longer exists!
:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread