Do You Know? What I don,t KNOW? (About A Nokta Gold Sense Detector)

Farwalker

Aug 18, 2011
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Eagle Spectrum/6000-DI Pro-sl/Gold-Stinger/CZ7a/
ML750/Tm808/XLT-E/GTX2500/GB/GB2/Ml-Sov./
CZ3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have searched high & low for "User""Reviews" regarding Nokta Detectors.
Dozens of entries regarding, Specs,/Techs,/& Company touts & Pricing$?
No legitimate "Reviews", Owner comments, lots of "Sales Advertising".
I live in Oregon,Prospecting Season will be on soon.(Most places are still FLOODED,
right now. Watched their video on their Gold Sense-model, Kellyco has it for $995.
Coin & Nugget depths were impressive! However dimenstrations were in clean dirt
like a flower-bed. Mineral belts here are a fact to be delt with, when Prospecting with a detector. Anyone use/know someone who does/or are familiar with the "GOOD_BAD OR UGLY" of this brand?? Would it be fit to try going for the Gold? Or be a super coin/relic
pulltab getter? OR NONE OF THE ABOVE! THANKS FOLKS
8-) Farwalker

Upvote 0

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I also have been trying to find some info re these detectors but with little success to date.
I have heard of a few that are being trialed outside the USA but have not heard any reports as yet.
Judging by the Youtube vids the Golden sense appeares to be quite sensitive to coin size targets in quiet ground and at the beach but losses depth in noisy/hot ground..

it would seem that there are no forum members using the Nokta machines; If it were otherwise then I think they would have said something by now??

youart58

Greenie
Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've just got mine today (4-21-12) have to charge battery for 8 hours befor use. but so far the coil cover is a joke it don't snap-on tight like others it has double face tape to help hold it on water and dirt will get in and most likely fall off. the battery charger is for over seas outlets so had to buy a converter for it will take out sunday 4-22-12 and try it out. will post more then. at kelly-co gave a 4 star out of 5 so far

OP
OP
F

Farwalker

Aug 18, 2011
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Eagle Spectrum/6000-DI Pro-sl/Gold-Stinger/CZ7a/
ML750/Tm808/XLT-E/GTX2500/GB/GB2/Ml-Sov./
CZ3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've just got mine today (4-21-12) have to charge battery for 8 hours befor use. but so far the coil cover is a joke it don't snap-on tight like others it has double face tape to help hold it on water and dirt will get in and most likely fall off. the battery charger is for over seas outlets so had to buy a converter for it will take out sunday 4-22-12 and try it out. will post more then. at kelly-co gave a 4 star out of 5 so far

When you get a little experience with it, let me know what you think! THANKS:Farwalker

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see where several people have said that Kco has this for 995 but I just talked to one of their reps who quoted me 1095? I'm looking at this machine but want more info. before deciding on it too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread