Where to find a "finds" bag?

TarheelPanner

Mar 26, 2012
Mebane, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try Lowes or Home depot for a carpenters tool belt. That should work pretty good.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hi
if you don`t want to by from one of the sponsors of this forum (i would).
you can go to Lowe`s and look at the tool belts,i sure you can find something you like there,but please call one of our sponsors,Mike Woodland Detectors....Bart at Big Boys Hobbes...they help make Tnet work so help them out.
Gary

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Heck, a $2 home depot nail pouch works well...trash in one pocket, treasure in the other...

GT

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Lowes and Depot ideas are good. They are also VERY simple to make using discarded clothing. TTC

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see my post a few down , Great Propointer holster. Best finds bag I've found because its light, small and deep with plenty of pockets. And it can also hold a pinpointer. And it was cheap

donlor

Apr 4, 2007
staten island, ny
Detector(s) used
tesoro sand shark, tesoro tiger shark, tesoro cibola, goldbug se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
don't neglect good "dollar" stores. i found one selling minolta fanny packs & bought 6 of them. i cut off 2 of the fanny packs & attached them to my weight belt with cable ties (i used a hole punch to make the holes) i've used this in the water for 2 years already & it is still going strong.

Patfoundit

May 13, 2011
Shelbyville,KY
I use an old gas mask bag from a surplus store. I redid the strap so it hangs up and down,not sideways and its last for years, Been using it since early 80's. It's heavy canvas and I don't think I will ever wear it out.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an AWP carpenters bely bag from Lowes that works great. I dyed it green with Rit dye.

HPIM1702.jpg

HPIM0484.jpg

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been using the same old cloth nail pouch since I started back in the early 80's. Trash on one side, treasure in the other. Pockets wide enough to put glasses in and other small accessories. Pinpointer fits in it now too although it does stick out a tad. Don't even feel it's weight.

Al

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread