Honestly, What do you think about ordering from Clevengers?

F

fahrenheit

I want to buy a tesoro brand metal detector for the first time as a newbie. A friend who is an experience detectorist refer me to Clevengers.

I just want to get your feedback and experience from this company. I tried to find local dealers but they are disperse in my area. I don't think they have a good price to what I've seen on the internet. Plus the sale tax..8.9%

:-\

thank you.

f

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend of mine Bought his detector from there and Recommends him all the time. they have Very good prices and service. I'v talked to Mr. Clevenger on the phone a couple times in the past. His Demeanor makes him sound moody, but I just don't think he likes talking on the phone? ;D

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clevenger's? is a reputable dealer and has been in business for years. I have dealt with him in the past and would not hesitate to do so again.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Most of us in our club deal w/Clevenger's. His prices are good and the last detector I bought 1236x2 was priced the same as Kellyco's but Clevenger sent postpaid same price.

8REALE

Bought most of my new detectors thru him...........

as well as my friend. Always has had good prices on new and used machines. I was always told don't call him on his 800 phone number unless your ordering, use the non 800 number if you have questions. This is why you may think he's moody. Service is excellent, ships the same day you order.

Doug-Iowa

Mar 31, 2003
Ottumwa, Iowa USA
Clevengers VS DJ's Detectors..

Doug from DJ's Detectors is:

On the forums to answer your questions
Has a chat room on his web site and is there every night to answer your questions
Can be reached by phone also

Can Mr Clevenger serve you like this?

Doug-Iowa
http://www.djsdetectors.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions