Minelab CTX 3030 now available for Pre-Order at Kellyco

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be the first to have it!

The Minelab CTX-3030 is now available for Pre-Order at Kellyco.

You will need to call to place your order as we still do not have a solid price that we can publish from Minelab but we are adding you to the list if you want one...

There will be more info to come in the near future but get in line for the hottest new metal detector of the future.

If you're interested, call one of our sales reps at 1-888-535-5926 or PM me and I will get you to the right person to take your order.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/mine...030-hp_buy.htm

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK, so KellyCo wants me to give the $500.00 on a pre order, but CANNOT give me the final price? No thanks, I'll wait..

OP
OP
metdetdevl

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, so KellyCo wants me to give the $500.00 on a pre order, but CANNOT give me the final price? No thanks, I'll wait..

Deposits are refundable and there is a reasonable deposit to reserve.

We DO NOT process Credit Card Charges until after we notify you what the total cost will be and what will come with the new detector. There will be an authorization on your card but no funds will be sent to us.

You are not committed until after this takes place so you make the decision to place and ship the order or you have the option to cancel and get a refund.

Since the unit has not officially been released, the final pricing is not yet available for public consumption.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Deposits are refundable and there is a reasonable deposit to reserve.

We DO NOT process Credit Card Charges until after we notify you what the total cost will be and what will come with the new detector. There will be an authorization on your card but no funds will be sent to us.

You are not committed until after this takes place so you make the decision to place and ship the order or you have the option to cancel and get a refund.

Since the unit has not officially been released, the final pricing is not yet available for public consumption.

Perfectly reasonable, but again I will just wait and see what the actual price is. I think it is great that KellyCo is offering their customers this option, I just want to know the price. I think these old marketing tricks of "building buzz" prior to telling us we are going to pay a lot of money is dated and annoying.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread