Whites spectra VX3

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would pair it up with the D2 coil for sure, if you don't already have that coil.

OP
OP
dburdick

dburdick

May 17, 2012
Towanda, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm running the Eclipse 950. Is that a good coil for VX3?

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great coil on the VX3, I wish I had a good 9.5 that was v rated for my V3i cause the one that I have came with my MXT and it overloads very easily. I really like the D2 coil, I bought one before the Vision even came out, it's a good coil for the deep stuff. The only two coils that I use on my V3i are the D2 & 4x6 shooter.

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1. always zero out the coil when you turn it on. Go into tracking and hit enter.

2. If you dont have rapid mineral changes in the soil....set it to locktrack and ground balance it and go.

3. Deep silver is a great one for deep coins. If you get a positive VDI... but the bar is red....dig it anyway... coppers seem to do that.

4. the D2 coil is great....but seems to get finicky around high EMI. mine does not like to be around transformers or on soil where there is a bad ground from utilities.

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool.... if you have any specific questions about the VX3 holler on this thread or shoot me a PM. This machine has been a total game changer for me... you got yourself a real nice machine..... not saying that because I own one.... but because its the best detector in my arsenal.

texjim

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2009
schuylkill county pa.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i love my vx3 as well. i added the d2 coil to my arsenal and have not looked back. the only reason i kept the 950 coil is i go to the beach once a year and plan on using the 950 coil in stead of the dd coil. good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions