Get rid of American Digger and get a new show

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm all for getting rid of that show for another one...
The guy running it seems to be a Moron only out to make big bucks from someone elses property...
Backhoes and bulldozers ??? really ??
and these guys zip around with their machines like they are on a fast track at a carnival....
I find the concept interesting, but this is not even entertaining....

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm all for getting rid of that show for another one...
The guy running it seems to be a Moron only out to make big bucks from someone elses property...
Backhoes and bulldozers ??? really ??
I said this before and i will say it again.... About Backhoes & Bulldozers......I know ones that use Backhoes & Bulldozers now & then....... And i had a backhoe about 3 weeks ago to help me look for some finds........ We all do not use garden spades all the time...... There are times we have to bring in the big guns to help us do our job of looking for treasure......... OH BY the way i like the tv shows American Diggers & Diggers.........

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Too many people think we do this for a living. Any detectorist can be a millionaire someday if they break laws & don't get caught, except these shows may be designed to make it look like there are no laws. if we could just take over one of those shows, we could show trash & zincs, or make it obviously fake with million dollar per hour finds. Best wishes, George (MN)

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are supposed to be a few new ones coming out and an upgrade of "Diggers" on Nat geo
so hopefully we will have something good to watch soon

OroJoeDude

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I like the idea of a metal detecting show but the way American diggers is portraying our hobby can only add a negative image on all of us.
If we wanted a reason for the "archies" to add more restrictions, this show in my opinion just adds fuel to the fire!
A sound, responsible way of MDing is not being viewed by the masses, it's misleading, somewhat reckless and in my opinion will have negative repercussions.
That's just my 2 zinc pennies worth!
OJD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread