Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Stand Watie

Mar 24, 2012
Greenwood SC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the site. I'm up in Greenwood.

How about those Cocks! Fear the Fish!!

yeah I'm a Cocks fan too. My 17 year old grandson pitches in high school. They won the state this year so I took him to Omaha this year to watch the Cocks play Arizona in the CWS. We didn't do too good in those 2 games. But I was proud of the boys, heck we had so many freshman I was amazed they even got that far. If you ever get a chance to go to the CWS it is well worth it. All the 'pomp and circumstance' is awesome.

Hope you enjoy the site and find some good stuff metal detecting.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Gamecock4life said:
I've been detecting for a month now (usually on sundays) I'm still looking forward to my first wheat and silver find! I've found plenty of clad and haven't gave up hope yet. looking to see how many people are detecting around marion and dillon areas and any good locations (if there are any left)

Someone should tell you this, so I guess I will. Some people hold there hunting spots sacred some will tell you after they feel they have hunted it out. Some will tell you to go hunt playgrounds schools ect ect.. I can pretty much guarantee no one will tell you a good place to hunt on a open Internet forum.

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. I have two hobbies. One is metal detecting, the other is "jeepin'". I always take my detectors with me on trail rides. You would be surprised how many old home sites are miles from civilization. Just kidding...think of every place as prime hunting ground. If its public, make sure your local laws permit detecting. If private, get permission.
That's the only clue I'll give u as far as where I'll hunt.
Good luck.

Clemsonfan

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2012
New Castle, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is going to be fun. A "Cock" & a "Tiger" on the same board. That has nothing to do with college football.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread