Hitting St. Pete this weekend

pinno

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my Metal Detector weds. Going to Johns Pass for the weekend going to see if i can do some hunting down there . i havent had a lot of time to practice with my MD any tips for sand vs dirt ? Could't afford a good md but it will get me and the kids out . Bounty Hunter 1st Texas Pilot Metal Detector For Sale - Metal Detectors For Kids - Kellyco Metal Detectors is the one we got

Upvote 0

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
The best thing I can say, not having that detector, is if you are on the beach, get a good scoop and dig everything. Listen to the tones and make sure your discrimination is just a hair below the nickel pull tab range so that if you get your coil over gold it will sound off. I am in Sebring and will be getting up there to do some hunting in a week or so. Maybe we can get together and see whats out there. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. TMAN...

OP
OP
P

pinno

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah all we could afford at the time we will be saving for a garret or whites now. I really like both of this . I live in Orlando we come down here 4 to 5 times a year so maybe could meet one some time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions