Hello from Rockland County, NY

Eurobo

Greenie
May 30, 2012
Hello awesome MD enthusiasts. My name is Rob and I purchased an Ace 250 last year in an attempt to have something to do when I'm outside with the kids and the dog (I'm a stay at home dad with 3 year old twins and a five year old).

I've only groomed through my yard, but I have an old house and their seems to be more then enough spots with coins and relics underground to consider my efforts at the very least a decent yard aeration effort! Just feel bad for all those worms.

Anyways, I love the hobby/craft and look forward to learning more via this forum and posting my future finds.

Thanks

Upvote 0

cunextuesday

Nov 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there Eurobo, I'm a stay at home dad with 1 year old twins & a 5 year old, also in NY. I'm located in the city though, been having some fun with the local beaches. Friend me, maybe we'll get to hunt some spots with the kids some time in the future!

cmalo1985

Dec 26, 2011
centereach, long island
Detector(s) used
garretts ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey rob welcome to the forum i just got an ace 250 for christmas im also from ny but long island. i love my ace 250 its a great detector. i use to live out in rockland county in valley cottage. well good luck to you and keep us updated on ur finds.

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Albany county.Good luck and happy hunting..............................................

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You just gave me another idea! If I could only teach my dog to do the digging for me...lol Good luck & Have fun, Goldentruth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread