Detector Question

ScottB

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2012
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer and Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have only been MDing for couple of months now and what I thought was going to be a couple a day week hobby has turned into a everyday addiction. After a lot of research and knowing nothing about detecting I decided to go with the ACE 250. Now I love the little machine its a coin killer but I can see that in the future I am going to need to upgrade. My business and personal life I do a lot of traveling and I am always seeing treads on here about different soil types and mineralization. My question is this. What machine(s) would be recomended for someone who travels all regions of the USA as well as the mountains and beachs of the Philippines and other islands. I am looking for a machine that can handle any and all soil types in different areas of the world. Any advice would be great. I am looking to keep my cost below $1500. Thanks for the replays.

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about a Minelab Sovereign GT? Good Luck!

427mike

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been on u-tube looking up this detector called blisstool the detector is the ltc64xv3 it is made in bulgaria and every thing that i have seen and read about this detector is a great one you can get one at www.colonialmetaldetectores.com good luck and go to u-tube and look at the one about the sothern clay hope it will help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread