detecting question

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use the detector, LOL just kidding. Do not get in a hurry and dig everything. If you have the ability to hunt it for more than a couple days do an over all "cherry Pick hunt" and then go back and hunt it grid style slow and steady. The possiblities sound awesome for a situation as that. Good luck hope ya find a cache.

fccdfed

OP
OP
G

greatwhitetailhorns

Jun 5, 2012
Thanks there's good and bad. The bad its 55 miles away in the middle of nowhere. The good nobody has ever hunted and there is one property that is still there from 1897.

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dig until your arms fall off

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Camp on it, maybe get your deer there too before you return next fall.

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect most everything you will find will be old. That has to be good. I am amazed by some of the old stuff that is posted and appears to be junk, but turns out to be a rare find. Zinc jar lids could lead you to the bottle dump. Probe around for soft dirt of the outhouse. In the middle of no where they didn't haul anything out. You are going to find something that tells a story at least. Be sure to check for old fence line. Treasure under the rotted out post!

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would go slow and dig everything,you never know what might turn up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread