Propointer stuff

mike3366

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just turn It on and point that's it . Keep it put of the water and always keep a fresh 9volt battery with you just in case of a dead battery . It will help your recovery time and confidence. I love mine and never leave home without it .

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If the target is shallow enough you can detect it from the surface, helps with clad. Then you can pop out with a screwdriver.

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really a screwdriver? Thanks this should really help me to leave " cleaner" holes.

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

ChicagoRon runs over how to do it in this video. Good digging/hole filling stuff in here too.

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yup,coin popping is a way to neatly pick a shallow coil out of the ground.It takes some practice and with time and you'll be dead on.Good luck with it all..........................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread