Light Weight Headphone Suggestions

OP
OP
D

Digitchic

May 27, 2012
Actually, they are the last company I tried and the CSR who took the return said "he had no idea", and I just had to keep trying them out. Not really the suggestion I was looking for as they have 100+ models. They are generally really responsive - I bought my detector from them. I really appreciate your response.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just google headphones with volume control and you'll get a few choices. I prefer mid sized headphones and have picked up mine for around $15 a pair.

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed in your post you did not say why you are having to send them back.
And in your second post you wrote "the CSR had no idea", no idea about what?

OP
OP
D

Digitchic

May 27, 2012
Chris-Sorry about being so vague. He had no suggestion of a light weight headphone. I told him the ones I purchased were too large for me and I would just have to keep ordering and trying them on.

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw some the other day in kids headphones that had volume control.
I prefer small headphones and have found some locally that I tried on before buying.
Last pair I bought from Kellyco was the Treasure Sound Headphones. They are small and pretty lightweight.
My next mtal Detector is going to be the AT Pro, but I will have to buy the Headphone Adapter for quick Playground Hunts.
Hope you find what your looking for. :find:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread