Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: So when is season 2 of American Diggers coming out?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    790 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kgunn
    remember that!!!
    I agree with what duggumup you are what you are
    Last edited by ticm; Jul 03, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7434 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    KGunn Has a right to his opinion on the show even if most of us hate the show. He isn't Rick Savage , stop the attacks on him, it violates TN rules.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jul 03, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Keppy likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    985 times
    Here any more if you like what some one else don't like.... Or don't like what some one else likes.... They will come after you.... and not in a fun way..... In a mean way..........But still the number one reality show on tv to me is...ICE ROAD TRUCKERS..
    Last edited by Keppy; Jul 03, 2012 at 08:20 PM.
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

us
    Jan 2012
    Missouri
    Minelab X-TERRA 505
    2 times
    word, FREEDOM of SPEECH
    Keppy likes this.

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    1903 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    KGunn Has a right to his opinion on the show even if most of us hate the show. He isn't Rick Savage , stop the attacks on him, it violates TN rules.
    I think the word "attack" is a little strong however... You are correct, he has a right to his opinion of the show. He does not however, have the right to post false information in an attempt to stir up controvery.

I.E.-

"this is awesome
    ok so American Diggers will back 4 a season 2,n now u can purchased episodes thru Amazon.com incase u missed an episode, pretty sweet huh i just hope they come out w season 1 on Bluray b4 christmas... "

This quote by kgunn, was the post I was referring to in my reply above (#38) that mentioned "troll". This is where the definition of troll came to play in my same post.
    I could care less whether he or anyone else likes the show or not, but when you post deliberate untruths on a public forum to stir up trouble, you are by definition a troll.
    If you or anybody else can show me where American Diggers is returning for a 2nd season, I will gladly apologize publicly. Until then, if the shoe fits...

Not to mention this thread was posted to stir controversy, stupid me took the bait.

I can see the forest, the trees are not in my way, but I walked in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kgunn View Post
    word, FREEDOM of SPEECH
    FYI- That's 3 words, unless you are speaking ebonically (ghetto) of course, in which case "true that" would be much more appropriate.
    Last edited by diggummup; Jul 04, 2012 at 07:23 AM.
    “Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtasked”
    ―Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

“Dubium sapientiae initium"
    -
    René Descartes

us
    "John Holmes Jr."

Nov 2011
    French Gulch, North Calif.
    "WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
    28 times
    Metal Detecting
    I don't know why some have to be control freaks here and keep sturring crap. Freedom is what we have and let no one try to take it away. Happy 4th this year and for the crabby downers who bug my friend "Good ol Kgunn" well then... "They can go back off in their own jack yard"!
    Keppy likes this.
    GOLD IS WHERE YOU FIND IT.. IT CAN HIDE BUT WHEN REAL IT DON'T LIE!
    My Mama Never raised No Fool... I Was Adopted!

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    1903 times
    Quote Originally Posted by goldentruth View Post
    I don't know why some have to be control freaks here and keep sturring crap. Freedom is what we have and let no one try to take it away. Happy 4th this year and for the crabby downers who bug my friend "Good ol Kgunn" well then... "They can go back off in their own jack yard"!
    Your a funny fella. Control freaks and crabby downers? LOL
    I don't really see where anyone is picking on anybody (other than you calling people names), i'm only stating the obvious.
    While we are at it, I hope your real name is actually "John Holmes Jr." and not a play on words of your perceived masculinity. Especially with all the back off in the jack yard talk, people may get the wrong idea about you. Just sayin...

Also, when you quote something unless you actually made up the quote yourself, you shouldn't sign your name to it. The story "Gold Is Where You Find It" was written by Clements Ripley which first appeared in "The Cosmopolitan" in 1936, then turned into a movie in 1938 by Warner Bros., "John Holmes Jr." had no dog in that race.
    ticm likes this.
    “Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtasked”
    ―Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

“Dubium sapientiae initium"
    -
    René Descartes

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7434 times
    TreasureNet Rules are really fairly simple.............

"Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic."

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

"All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. "

"Sniping, name calling, denegration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!"

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    790 times
    Quote Originally Posted by goldentruth

Must you resort to more name calling?

us
    Jan 2012
    Missouri
    Minelab X-TERRA 505
    2 times
    well well well, i c digummup n ticm r at their usual business, just hating the fact that some1 approves of that in which they do not!!! u know what, go research amazon n spike then take ur apology n stick it where the good lord splitcha...FYI (that previous statement is so not me) but u 2 have brought out the darkside of me so politely F. O. n have a nice day. im kgunn n i approve this message...

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    7434 times
    Kgunn, i had already issued warnings, you did not need to make that last post which is also against our rules...................This thread is now locked...
    chrisplay2004 likes this.

TreasureNet.com Rules

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors