So when is season 2 of American Diggers coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KGunn Has a right to his opinion on the show even if most of us hate the show. He isn't Rick Savage , stop the attacks on him, it violates TN rules.

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Here any more if you like what some one else don't like.... Or don't like what some one else likes.... They will come after you.... and not in a fun way..... In a mean way..........But still the number one reality show on tv to me is...ICE ROAD TRUCKERS..:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
OP
OP
kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
word, FREEDOM of SPEECH

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KGunn Has a right to his opinion on the show even if most of us hate the show. He isn't Rick Savage , stop the attacks on him, it violates TN rules.
I think the word "attack" is a little strong however... You are correct, he has a right to his opinion of the show. He does not however, have the right to post false information in an attempt to stir up controvery.

I.E.-

"this is awesome
ok so American Diggers will back 4 a season 2,n now u can purchased episodes thru Amazon.com incase u missed an episode, pretty sweet huh
huh.gif
i just hope they come out w season 1 on Bluray b4 christmas... "

This quote by kgunn, was the post I was referring to in my reply above (#38) that mentioned "troll". This is where the definition of troll came to play in my same post.
I could care less whether he or anyone else likes the show or not, but when you post deliberate untruths on a public forum to stir up trouble, you are by definition a troll.
If you or anybody else can show me where American Diggers is returning for a 2nd season, I will gladly apologize publicly. Until then, if the shoe fits...

Not to mention this thread was posted to stir controversy, stupid me took the bait.

I can see the forest, the trees are not in my way, but I walked in anyway.

word, FREEDOM of SPEECH

FYI- That's 3 words, unless you are speaking ebonically (ghetto) of course, in which case "true that" would be much more appropriate.:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know why some have to be control freaks here and keep sturring crap. Freedom is what we have and let no one try to take it away. Happy 4th this year and for the crabby downers who bug my friend "Good ol Kgunn" well then... "They can go back off in their own jack yard"!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why some have to be control freaks here and keep sturring crap. Freedom is what we have and let no one try to take it away. Happy 4th this year and for the crabby downers who bug my friend "Good ol Kgunn" well then... "They can go back off in their own jack yard"!
Your a funny fella. Control freaks and crabby downers? LOL :laughing7:
I don't really see where anyone is picking on anybody (other than you calling people names), i'm only stating the obvious.
While we are at it, I hope your real name is actually "John Holmes Jr." and not a play on words of your perceived masculinity. Especially with all the back off in the jack yard talk, people may get the wrong idea about you. Just sayin...

Also, when you quote something unless you actually made up the quote yourself, you shouldn't sign your name to it. The story "Gold Is Where You Find It" was written by Clements Ripley which first appeared in "The Cosmopolitan" in 1936, then turned into a movie in 1938 by Warner Bros., "John Holmes Jr." had no dog in that race.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureNet Rules are really fairly simple.............

"Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic."

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

"All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. "

"Sniping, name calling, denegration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!"

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
goldentruth said:

Must you resort to more name calling?

OP
OP
kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well well well, i c digummup n ticm r at their usual business, just hating the fact that some1 approves of that in which they do not!!! u know what, go research amazon n spike then take ur apology n stick it where the good lord splitcha...FYI (that previous statement is so not me) but u 2 have brought out the darkside of me so politely F. O. n have a nice day. im kgunn n i approve this message...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kgunn, i had already issued warnings, you did not need to make that last post which is also against our rules...................This thread is now locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread