New to metal detecting!

HuntingGold

Jul 2, 2012
Connecticut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all

I am brand new to metal detecting. I did some research and found the garett ace 350 as a product I would want, is that any good for me? I am looking for anything, in my back yard, business and on the beach.

If that is a good choice are there any other accessories to buy? such as headphones and or better coil?

thanks!

Upvote 0

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Go to the brands section of t-net then click on Garret. Lots of stuff to read there that may help you.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello all

I am brand new to metal detecting. I did some research and found the garett ace 350 as a product I would want, is that any good for me? I am looking for anything, in my back yard, business and on the beach.

If that is a good choice are there any other accessories to buy? such as headphones and or better coil?

thanks!

It is a great machine! GET Headphones!

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Also a good digging tool. Lesche or Ames Jackson are my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

badger

Mar 7, 2012
Divide, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir, if you are new to metal detecting, I would choose a Tesoro metal detector. They all carry a lifetime warranty. None of the others even comes close. They are superior. Don't take my word for it. Read the reviews. The Vaquero is an excellent choice. Ask anyone.....

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A good pin pointer will be a plus for you no doubt.Good luck........................................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions