DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been here since August and I like seeing how a lot of people on here hunt with eachother. I would like to go detecting with a lot of you on here and it sucks that I really wont be able to. I cant even drive yet, so that sux, but when I'm 18, if any1 would want to make plans to hunt, I'd be willing to. A lot of you have given me a lot of help and I would like to meet you in person. So im gonna thank all of you that have given me the posts and help and maybe one day i'll be able to hunt with you.

Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
bobby a few months ago there was talk about organizing another " east coast" treasure hunt. i haven't heard anything since, but if it happens , i am definitely gonna be there. I'm bummed that i missed JDs hunt. especially after i saw how much fun everyone had. hopefully we can do a get together for the folks that live in the east. ;)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bobby, check the web sites for the clubs and if one is in your area inquire about joining. A member may even pick you up for the meetings and hunts. It is a very good way to get to hunt with many people.

Sandman

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too Bobby - I'd like to see an organized east coast treasure hunt, maybe in middle virginia or middle tennessee?

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Dude, I would hunt with you anytime we could. I'm sure we could learn alot from each other.

It would be a fun time!!!!

DM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread