AlexanderHun

Apr 15, 2012
Pannonia Inferior
Detector(s) used
White's MXT™ Pro + Detech EXcelerator EQ2 Pro+DETECH 45 cm 18"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's MXT Pro Experience

Hello to everyone, especially looking forward to people's views, who was and is such a machine. Currently my machine is a White's M6, I am very satisfied with it, but I want to switch to a pro MXT. This is the machine people have suggested I would be curious what your experience? What kind of depth? Selection?
Unfortunately, here, is not widely available in the brand's white, so I thought that here interested.

thank you
Alexander

Upvote 0

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the regular MXT and its a very deep seeking detector, the MXT paired with the D2 coil is awesome for those deep targets. I can get dimes at 10"+ and have found some at 12", if you get an MXT make sure and get a D2 coil for it for those deep coins as it seems to get as deep as the 12" coil but separates targets really good. I've detected with others who have the V3i and a few times with the E-trac and the MXT will find targets every bit as deep as those detectors, I run mine at +2 gain so try and run as high a gain as you can with it being stable for those deep targets. I would also make sure and get a good set of headphones as these are a must for those real deep whisper targets which are usually the good stuff. HH

flatsix

Jan 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have the m6 and mxt pro/dx1 pin pointer,awesome machine but it is very heavy.(kills my bad elbow)

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the mxt 300, I don't find it heavy at all, it might have to be that I am 37 years old. Anyway it is a great machine. I don't know the m6 personally so I don't know if it would make a great upgrade. I think that the machines are very similar. Maybe a vx3 would be more of a step up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread