Anyone from northeast Ohio ?

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Im in portage and summit counties .. Anyone else in this area ?

I was thinking of starting metal detecting. I'm in Medina RIGHT next to Summit. Wadsworth to be exact. I don't have a metal detector yet. I'm only 16 and coin roll hunting is my thing at the moment for silver. Maybe I can get enough silver to sell and get a metal detector soon. Why? Are you looking for someone to detect with?

oposs

Jul 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
My humble little BH Tracker IV. Since I dig absolutely everything (electric lines running to my garage included) I don't feel the need to upgrade just yet. Doing my research first.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm in portage county.

OP
OP
C

cmbohio

Jul 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey oposs what part of portage. i live in kent.

oposs

Jul 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
My humble little BH Tracker IV. Since I dig absolutely everything (electric lines running to my garage included) I don't feel the need to upgrade just yet. Doing my research first.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Atwater. I used to live in Kent. Right by the Firestone...between 2 frat houses. Lol

OP
OP
C

cmbohio

Jul 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ha. i actually live in rootstown. i allways tell everyone kent . nobody knows rootstown lol. but you are practically my neighbor.
what kind of hunting do you do ?

oposs

Jul 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lmao I used to live in Rootstown too! I metal detect and coin roll hunt.

oposs

Jul 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Small world!

Rick66

Dec 18, 2013
Canton ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Canton here, been detecting on off for 29 years. Looking to get back Into it. I have a XLT and would love to get out to some farm sites. I know of some old farm sites but never been to them and I am sure no one else has either but they are way back off the road in southern stark co. If you wan ago sometime let me know before bugs come out in the spring.

WannaB

Dec 28, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Canton checking in. Still digging and digging. Some pics in my profile.

jeffrey1215

Jun 20, 2016
Portage county, OH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
haha, I know this thread was created a long time ago, but I am currently living in Kent. I just begin to Metal detecting. I love roll hunting.

Mainbeam

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minerva ohio checking in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread