Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 1 Post By norbyx

Thread: Is this a good deal?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2012
    7 times

Is this a good deal?

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    1113 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    You know you are only buying the mount.... You are not getting the pinpointer...........And the price for the mount i guess it is a good price..
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Treasure Probe IV, Minelab E-Trac. White's 6000 Di Pro SL. White's Eagle ll SL90, Minelab Excalibur, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, TinyTec, AutoScan, UniProbe, 15" WOT, 5X10 Joey, Stea
    1063 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    How bad a deal can it be for under $10? You do realize that this is just for a pair of brackets, right?

Jul 2012
    7 times
    Sorry, I know nothing about metal detecting. Do you guys have any recommendations on which o e to get?

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Treasure Probe IV, Minelab E-Trac. White's 6000 Di Pro SL. White's Eagle ll SL90, Minelab Excalibur, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, TinyTec, AutoScan, UniProbe, 15" WOT, 5X10 Joey, Stea
    1063 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    You'll get all kinds of opinions on that. A lot will depend on which detector you're using and if you want the pinpointer integrated with it. I just use a separate one that I carry in my pouch. Both mine came as a freebie when I bought a new detector. They work about the same but the one I use all the time is smaller than the other and easier to carry. The integral ones are attached to the lower shaft and are wired into your detector so you hear the sounds it makes in your headphones. That's a nice feature (albeit an expensive one) but it also adds a little weight to your swinging arm.

Jul 2012
    7 times
    What's a pinpoit(sorry I'm a newbie)

us
    Nov 2008
    North Texas
    Ace 250, AT Pro
    145 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    A pinpointer helps you locate your find in the hole by making a sound as you get closer. You can get a real cheap one at Harbor Freight or you can spend some money and get a great Garrett ProPointer. It will save you a great deal of time and frustration when digging a target.

Charter Member
    us

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    1113 times
    Come on guys this guy is just pulling your leg.... This is his 3rd post with a question like this......... Sandman .. & ..tcim ....caught on right away that something stinks with his posts.......
    Last edited by Keppy; Aug 01, 2012 at 09:42 PM.

Charter Member
    cr
    Detecting fever comes and goes.

Jun 2012
    San Jose
    Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
    139 times
    Metal Detecting and Ham Radio
    I agree this guy is playing dumb...

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Jul 2012
    7 times
    No one was answering so I just made more... I didn't think it would make me have a bad reputation.

Charter Member
    us

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    1113 times
    Well you got the bad rep now ,,,, Posting all this stupid crap you have been posting.......You can full some of us but not all of us..........

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8368 times
    Back off on the attacks...........
    Ism likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Jul 2012
    7 times
    Hey woah, I just got this account yesterday, I'm a kid for Peter sake, a beginner, I'm just searching for advice. Everyone begins at one point or another right?

Charter Member
    cr
    Detecting fever comes and goes.

Jun 2012
    San Jose
    Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
    139 times
    Metal Detecting and Ham Radio
    Quote Originally Posted by aroppoi View Post
    Hey woah, I just got this account yesterday, I'm a kid for Peter sake, a beginner, I'm just searching for advice. Everyone begins at one point or another right?
    You are correct so you would need to begin to read. Once you have searched enough information, on what is a metal detector, what is a pinpointer, how to metal detect ecc...ecc... you should come to the forum and post your quesitons. But posting a question on what is a pinpointer or asking if you found a good deal on a metal detector when you just found two mounts it just looks like your are ether joking or you just don't want to go to the hasstle of reading and searching for information. Forums are a good place to get knowledge, use them as such and read before you post.
    Also there is no metal detector in the world that will cost you $10, if you thought otherwise it's again because you didn't read. A starters detector will have a price of $200. From there you can end up spending 50.000 plus USD for a ground penetrating radar. So do your homework my friend and I know there are many people that will be happy to help you with inteligent questions.
    Keppy likes this.

Jul 2012
    7 times
    Alright, thanks, I will make a new account after I do my homework, thanks for your recommendations!

Sponsors