Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You know you are only buying the mount.... You are not getting the pinpointer...........And the price for the mount i guess it is a good price..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How bad a deal can it be for under $10? You do realize that this is just for a pair of brackets, right?

OP
OP
A

aroppoi

Jul 31, 2012
Sorry, I know nothing about metal detecting. Do you guys have any recommendations on which o e to get?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll get all kinds of opinions on that. A lot will depend on which detector you're using and if you want the pinpointer integrated with it. I just use a separate one that I carry in my pouch. Both mine came as a freebie when I bought a new detector. They work about the same but the one I use all the time is smaller than the other and easier to carry. The integral ones are attached to the lower shaft and are wired into your detector so you hear the sounds it makes in your headphones. That's a nice feature (albeit an expensive one) but it also adds a little weight to your swinging arm.

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A pinpointer helps you locate your find in the hole by making a sound as you get closer. You can get a real cheap one at Harbor Freight or you can spend some money and get a great Garrett ProPointer. It will save you a great deal of time and frustration when digging a target.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Come on guys this guy is just pulling your leg.... This is his 3rd post with a question like this......... Sandman .. & ..tcim ....caught on right away that something stinks with his posts.......

Last edited:

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree this guy is playing dumb...

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
A

aroppoi

Jul 31, 2012
No one was answering so I just made more... I didn't think it would make me have a bad reputation.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well you got the bad rep now ,,,, Posting all this stupid crap you have been posting.......You can full some of us but not all of us..........

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back off on the attacks...........

OP
OP
A

aroppoi

Jul 31, 2012
Hey woah, I just got this account yesterday, I'm a kid for Peter sake, a beginner, I'm just searching for advice. Everyone begins at one point or another right?

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey woah, I just got this account yesterday, I'm a kid for Peter sake, a beginner, I'm just searching for advice. Everyone begins at one point or another right?
You are correct so you would need to begin to read. Once you have searched enough information, on what is a metal detector, what is a pinpointer, how to metal detect ecc...ecc... you should come to the forum and post your quesitons. But posting a question on what is a pinpointer or asking if you found a good deal on a metal detector when you just found two mounts it just looks like your are ether joking or you just don't want to go to the hasstle of reading and searching for information. Forums are a good place to get knowledge, use them as such and read before you post.
Also there is no metal detector in the world that will cost you $10, if you thought otherwise it's again because you didn't read. A starters detector will have a price of $200. From there you can end up spending 50.000 plus USD for a ground penetrating radar. So do your homework my friend and I know there are many people that will be happy to help you with inteligent questions.

OP
OP
A

aroppoi

Jul 31, 2012
Alright, thanks, I will make a new account after I do my homework, thanks for your recommendations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread