dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got a new job and I'm stuck in McDonough GA on my training. I was gonna bring my detector but my wife said it was a good idea since I ddnt know the area and ddnt need to get in trouble while on training. I'm jonesing to do some MDing!!! Lol I can't wait to get home and start hitting new spots I found before I left for here.
Sorry I had to get this out I'm bored outta my mind in my hotel lol

Upvote 0

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well see the brite side.... you are getting a training for a job (so you have a job)...:icon_cheers: remember that there are people out there that wish they were on a job right now, don't have a metal detector and a lovely wife that waits for you at home. So you should be very happy ...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Head over to the local thrift store, antique shop, or yard sale and take a look around. That may help get rid of the shakes! :tchest:

OP
OP
dholland02

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol good idea
I brought my MD magazines and I think that's just making it worse lolahha

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol good idea
I brought my MD magazines and I think that's just making it worse lolahha

Reminds me I need to renew my subscription to Western & Eastern Treasures magazine. I once had a friend that wouldn't buy the magazine because it would take away from his "profit."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread