A must read before it is to late!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A must read by all. :BangHead:
Al Holden from Prostock has a great article posted on his web site titled
"EVERY TREASURE HUNTER SHOULD READ THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"
Please read this article by Clicking Here, it pertains to the following picture (Copied from Wolverine Research & Recovery Club )& more important, the future of our hobby.
I copied the link from another good treasure forum I belong to. Treasure Hunter Recovery method and manners for metal detector users. Beware of the mail order metal detector purchaser!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You should copy and paste this to the forum, actually it should be a stiky thread with this since it is very very important.
Thanks

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I second this.....Thanks Sandman for posting- I really do hope people pay attention! It is so important so that every place is not shut off to people who do the right when metal detecting. Those whom are ignorant and don't seem to care- I'd love to just give them a swift kick in the rump. But they know who they are! Maybe if each one trips in an uncovered hole they left.... then they might re-think their actions!

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
cntrydncr1 said:
this should be sent out with all new detectors!

It sure should be. If you ask me there are to many people that are not into this as a hobby.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A must read by all. :BangHead:
Al Holden from Prostock has a great article posted on his web site titled
"EVERY TREASURE HUNTER SHOULD READ THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"
Please read this article by Clicking Here, it pertains to the following picture (Copied from Wolverine Research & Recovery Club )& more important, the future of our hobby.
I copied the link from another good treasure forum I belong to. Treasure Hunter Recovery method and manners for metal detector users. Beware of the mail order metal detector purchaser!

Great post, and Thank You for sharing it Sandman!!

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post and so very important. Thanks for posting.

Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions