When I become the producer. hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
</=55 degrees, December so that there are no (less) ticks/bugs/live vegetation, cloudy (adds to the mystique of the day), probably alone so that no one would annoy me (It's too cold/hot, I'm thirsty, I have to go to the bathroom, I have to get home to the man-remember folks, I usually hunt with other women : ), remembered my camera and tool bag and last but not least, located at quite a number of spots I found 20 years ago in Wharton State Forest that were a gold mine of bottles and relics so probably great for detecting too-ok, ok, so I now know that it is highly illegal to hunt in Wharton, but you asked favorite : )

Good thread-interested to hear what everyone says.

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
When I find more Silver than Clad,used to be that way,quess those days are a page in history!!! God Bless Chris

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A deserted old park, school, church, field, etc. with lots of old coins is ideal for me. Most stressfull.....hunting the surf when it crowded with people always gettting in the way and asking what you're looking for.

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to fresh water beach hunt is by far my favorite, I'm getting older so I'll take it anytime, AC

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Sitting on the Texas coast in a comfortable beach chair next to a hot babe with a cooler of iced beer between us and our detectors propped nearby. We let the tourits use the detectors with the understanding that we get half.

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghost towns...Mostly Central Pa. ghost towns!

rossman85

May 14, 2012
harrisburg, pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro, pro pointer, lesche digger
Im from central pa...... I know you do not want to give any locations....but where did you find info on ghost towns

fordam3

Jun 26, 2012
Oxford, OH
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am really starting to love sidewalk strips and median strips. Seeing as they are relatively untouched, you can find some pretty neat stuff there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread