Wayne County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
BH Quicksilver
BH Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got an Ace 250 and Garrett pinpointer today and had to try it out. Took it to a park and searched a sand volleyball pit and found lots of clad. Only had about 30-45 minutes but it was great. I still like my old unit the quicksilver, but I can definitely tell a difference in pin pointing the targets quicker and finding them faster. I think my quicksilver can find most things my ace can but the ace tells me better depth and gets me a lot closer to the target. Also the Garrett pin pointer is a lot more helpful than the BH. Mainly because on the BH only the tip reacts to metal, but on the Garrett the whole shaft will alert me if it gets close. Anyways I was pleased and wanted to post about my new toy!

Upvote 0

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new detector and the good day at the park. I hope to afford the at pro sometime soon.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations on your new detector... happy hunting

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats with your "New toy's"....You will love them!

OP
OP
W

WayneCountyDetector

Jul 25, 2012
Wayne County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
BH Quicksilver
BH Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys, got to go out and swing a bit this weekend and found lots of clad and an old button.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
WCD, The finds will be coming in now! Just don't pee yourself on the first holy SH&@!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Chris

OP
OP
W

WayneCountyDetector

Jul 25, 2012
Wayne County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
BH Quicksilver
BH Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hehe thanks, I'm still waiting on that first silver. I will be sure to post it when it happens

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread